Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 1st, 2010, 12:47 PM

i just watched this show on friday. man or man nikkole is in for a rude awaking. its really sad how shes only 15 and she is poping out a baby. she is very lucky to have a mom who is willing to be there for her and to help her out on this jurney that she must now embark on and try to raise a baby and still go to school. i do not think i would have survived if i had a child when i was 15.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:20 PM

this show really makes it look like it is ok to have children when you still a child your self.. i watched an show in my marrage and family class on thursday. the shows called 30 days.. the guy and his girlfriend decided to give up everything they had and try to live on minimum wage for 30 days.. they arrived to ohio and tried to find a job both got minimum wage jobs and could not even afford what the cost of living is for a month.. JUST think if you had a baby and had to support your self and this child on minmum wage.. not going to happen.
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:15 PM

valerie, the episode she was on aired 3-2-2010. she was a 15 year old girl who was adopted by a white family, she had a baby, when she was in labor the baby pooped in the womb and they thought when she was born that she acutally breathed in some of the poop so they air lifted her to a special childrens hospital and she turned out to be fine, and the baby's daddy turned out to be a wonderful dad!
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:03 PM

yeah valeries boyfriend was very hands on after the fact that the baby was born.. but yeah yesterdays episode 3.9 with chelsea. i thought she was a good mom.. she did what she had to do her boyfriend on the other hand.. ughh i couldnt stand him and the way he talked to her.. seriously i wonder about chelsea and nicokkle who have boyfriend who treat them like sH*t and then got them pregnant to just dropping them completely.. such a shame
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:12 PM

i think its so sad how she lives with here dad simply because shes spoild and her dad gives her eveything she wants.. like the night she wanted to go out here dad stayed home and baby sat for her.. itsgood thatshes lucky to have a dad like that but its not reality and now look at here shes a single mom and only a senior in highschool.