Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old February 16th, 2010, 04:11 PM

Default 16 & pregnant. Season 2

Ok so i have decided that we should dedicate a new thread to the new season. its airs tonight for the first time.from the preview it seems like one of the mothers is having twins, another mother is told by the babys daddy that its not his, and another one has her mother worried about her leaving the babys daddy with the baby in the middle of the night. im so excited. lets chat more about this tomorrow!
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:15 PM

i agree. i am counting down the hours until the new season. im living on the west coast so the new show will be playing in 2 hours. i cant wait im going to get off work just in enough time to make it home for the start of the show. im really hoping that this season will be as good or better than season 1. anywyas im at worrk and all i can thing about is season 2 tonight!!!
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:36 PM

so i watched the show last night and i was totally shocked to see how this girl lived her life.. man her boyfriend/baby daddy was totally ugly how in the world was he even a model? anyways its really sad to see that even once the baby was born he still wasnt really there for her.. and her mom wooo man she was tripping and telling the kids dad that her house wasnt a holiday inn. n that he needs to respect her..
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:00 PM

i really like this show.. season one got me hooked. but the first episode with jenelle was horrible! omg i was watching it and thinking to myself that this girl is terrible. she has no job.. no money she doesnt pay for anything her mom helps her out and she still treats her mom like a piece of sh*t. i literally said.. she should be embarrased to know that the entire world is watching her and judging her. she was horrible. and i really hope she got it together for the sake of her kid. needless to say her bf was a total loser and full of sh*t .. big talker.
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:12 PM

im so glad im not the only one! seriously janelle needed to grow up.. she was going out way too much when she should have just stayed home. im sorry if i had a kid and iw anted to go out i would.. maybe once a month or somethngto relive stress but everyday of the week no.
and how she threaten her mom al the time.. like if you act this way im gonna leave and your never going to see me again
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:57 PM

yeah im curious to see how this season will turn out.. and im sure i will tune in tuesdays to watch i wonder if teen moms is going to come back.. but weith the original liek maci and amber and farrah.. but then i mean how much lionger they they really go on with the show.. youknow.. i really did like the show tho. it was a great show.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:38 PM

janelle is seriously in for a wake up call.. she leaves her mom to care for her baby its really sad to see the way she treats her mom and how she yells and back talks her mom. if that was my mom and i was janelle my mom would have been like too bad u are too rude do it all on your own.. and they would make me grow up big time..
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:39 PM

new epsiode last night.. with nikkole and her dumb ass boyfreind who is a tool. and need to be slapped or beaten with a stick to knock some sense into his head.
anyways. nikkole wasnt a bad mom.. she stayed home did what she had to do.. but she was just.. blindsided by her so called boyfreind who was annying as fuuhhhh!
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:37 PM

i missed this new episode but i tivo'd it so im going to watch it tonight when i get some time.. and im really excited about watching next weeks show simply because the baby daddy seems to think that the baby is not his and so he wants to get a dna test, how sad.. im really looking foward to catching up on tuesday episode and then watching next weeks as well
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Seriously? This show is still going on?

D: I know we are out of ideas for reality shows.....but damnit, this is going to end up quite creepppy, I think.xD

Like, we're just thinkin we'll end up putting more ludicrous shows on youtube and on television.