Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 16th, 2010, 03:13 PM

if you are questioning his ability to be in a relationship with you then obviously it's better to stay in the friend zone. i'm sure he has more thanjust friends feelings for you if he's getting jealous when you're not even in a relationship! let him knowhow you feel.. and if he goes crazy on you.. s t a y a w a y!!!!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:12 PM

I would say personally, not all relationships are going to be like the friend that is jealous of you, if that is what you are getting at. While there are going to be some people who are going to be clingy and very jealous of what you are doing, that is more or less the overhyped MINORITY of people you'l date. Most of the time, people you date will be more like you or more like your parents in some fashion, so if your parents are good, you'll be dating people like that, and if they're not, you'll be aware of what needs to be different, you know?
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:47 PM

getting in a relationship with this person is definitely a no no. you obviously already notice all the warning signs (thank goodness you see it ahead of time) so it's best to follow your gut and just say friends with this person. if he's 'crazy' jealous when you guys are ONLY friends.. imagine if you guys are together!!! don't expose too much of your life too this person.. keep it too a minimum because it seems liek theya re obviously getting jealous over little things
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:47 PM

Well, some men do act like that, regarldess of whterh they are in a relationship or not. Sometimes, you won't find about it until late in life. D: Personally, right now, in ths moment of time, I just have to say that you shouldn't live your life for soemoen else. Meaning, if you don't want to date a boy who is going to violate you, abuse you, or be jealous, it's ultiamtely up to you to determine how long you want them around, if that makes sense.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:49 PM

i went through something like this about a yr ago with a guy who i really lied but it just want working out and i felt like it was a constant battle everyday.. and to be honest.. now that im done with it.. im different.. i see things different before i was never jealous.. and recently i find myself mistrusting ppl who i dont even know. soo yeah just remember if it goes on too long you're gonna react the same way they do. and for me.. thats not good.
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:56 PM

yeah i agree your the only one who can be the judge oif that but hopefully you figure it out soon becasue remember if you want a guy whobwill taking care of you they are out there... they just dont come with the jelous rage you know.
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:19 PM

dont put yourself through all the struggles and drama to be with this person.. its really not worth it because there are so many things that you can do that would be harmless but would always cause fights with him because of him being jealous.. its not worth it i once dated a guy who was jealous of my best friends.. , not the guys i hung out with., but my best girl friends.. of like 10yrs.. i was shocked.. not a good thing.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:37 PM

Well, the fact that you are freaking out over your friend and you're not together is already a sign that you don't want to be in a relationship like this. However, I have to say that since it's your friend, it's something you got to talk to immediately. If it starts to interfere with your life at home or your love life, you need to push him away immediately.