Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old February 16th, 2010, 02:04 PM

Default when is enoug... enough?

recently ive been going through something i have never dealt with before someone being completely crazy jealous. and this person and i are not in a relationship of any sort. it just makes me wonder that if that day does come do i want to be in a relationship like this?? where i cant even talk to someone without him tripping out. so when is enough enough? basically im putting upwith this all for a friendship. hmm..
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:35 PM

thats a good question! when is enough enough.. and really the only person who can answer that is you... if this guy is constantly tripping out on you like he says he is.. is it worth it.. because i know the tpye of person i am and i fight for alot of things.. friendships everything.. but after awhilr you just have to remember you cant win them all
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:50 PM

becareful signs of him being worried your talking to other people can acutally be a sign that he is abusive. i dated a guy when i was younger and he was like that and then it got so bad one day he just snapped and tryed to choke me and it caused alot of problems and now that im out of the situation i sit and look back and i can see all the signs that pointed it out.. but i always though he was a good guy so i never wanted to tell any body
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:08 PM

noelle its funny you should say that becasue i recently leanred this in my soc of marriage and family class.. and how if someone is overally jealous and break thing when they are mad or throws their phone it shows that one day they can become abusive. crazy scary stuff. so be careful i think enough is enough now.
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:35 PM

yeah.. i say now is enough and it should just be left like that. becasue really how much can you really take> if someone causes you stress to the point where your unhappy well then it need to change. dont let someone have that control over your life.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:43 PM

I'd say that the best thing to do is to talk to the person about the relationship and what is making them jealous. Try to discuss things with them, but eventually say that I can do what I want with ym life, and if you're friends with me, you should be happy with them.

Personally, if you're dating someone, and they are really jealous, I'd dump them. Someone who is extremely jealous is someone I would not want to date.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:57 PM

If he's jealous right now then you need to end it...but talk to him and let him know that you're not going to put up with it anymore and he needs to change his attitude. If he trys to change then help him along but if he ignores you....dump him as a friend. And its true that this could be a sign of an abusive relationship...And its easier to stop it now before it gets even more complicated.

I personally am a no nonsense person and all my friends no that. They can't get anything past me. Because as easily as I picked u up ima drop you off. I don't let no body stress me out...espeically when it could be easily resolved.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:39 PM

I think, personally, you gotta talk to him. You got to speak to him and figure out why he is so jealous and why he is acting this way. If he continues to act this way, you can leave him. Personally, you have to push him away if you have no choice, you need to figure out your own happiness first IMO.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:49 AM

Since its just a friendship...now is enough. You need to talk to him and let him know that you can't handle anymore of his stuff. And come off firm and let him know that you are deadly serious. If he changes BRAVO!!! Good for you if not drop him and kick him to the curb! If he cares enough he'll put his ego and everything else aside and honor your wish.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:53 PM

i cant comepletely relate. where someone who was my freind before and then we started having feelings for one another and then after awhile it just didnt work out. and he would get really jealous and mad about who i talked too as well. and let me tell you i put ,yself through unnessaccary stress and arguments becasue it shouldnt be that hard to be someones friend. and like the others have said.. soetimes when the perosn has anger issues.. it can get bad real fast.