Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old March 27th, 2010, 07:00 PM

In my opinion, cheating is one of the worst things you can do in a relationship. D: Essentially, you're breaking the trust of the girl you're dating. @_@ It's horrible. HOWEVER....I still say that any one person can be given a 2nd chance as long as they are sorry and wish to try again.

So yeah, at least one more chance would be fine.
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:12 PM

hmm this tough becasue i know i use to be that girl who said.. nopppee i will never fotgive a cheater but its hard when you really care and live for the person. but theres a fine line.. and sometimes its crossing it.. because then again idont wanna look like the fool. its just hard espeically if you have so much with one eprson.. but most likely they will do it again.. its the truth,.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:23 PM

I would say that if you are dating someone, find out if they have ever cheated in the past. Really see if they have done at least one act of infidelity. If they have, don't even date them, just consider them a friend at best. You don't want to be with someone who constantly sleeps on the side when they are in a relationship. It is really bad.
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:26 PM

arkbara makes a good point my mom always tells me that if someone said they have cheated in the past what makes you think they are not going to cheat on you.. its just hard to walk away sometimes i know.
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:06 PM

cheating is a very sensitive subject im my books.. i think that flirting at a bar is a slight form of cheating.. im would be really pissed if i found out that my boyfriend was out at a bar and was flirting with a girl.. anything more that flirting is concitered cheating i dotn care what the excuse is but anything more is cheating and i will not put up with it..
Old June 12th, 2010, 01:50 PM

i would say that flirting is something entirely different. I know people who are together, and they flirt with other people, but both of them know it because they are naturally flirty individuals, and they're quite happy together. I would say when you lock lips with another person is a sign that the person is cheating...and personally, unless it was a one time deal, or if the boyfriend wasn't the one who initiated the kiss, I'd stay away.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:54 PM

For me i think cheating is one of the only things i wouldnt forgive a guy for. because i think if u let them get away with it then he probably will end up doing it again and you will always have that untrusting feeling and resentment towards them and things will just not be the same. your better off finding someone else who will appreciate all of you and someone who would never do that to you. cuz there is just no excuse for cheating.