Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old February 20th, 2010, 04:37 PM

what are your opinions on cheating? do you believe in 2nd chances? or that once they did it they will continue to do it since they already know you took them back once.?

I think, personally, if the person I'm dating had a history of cheating, I would not want to date them at all. D: However, if I'm dating someone, and they cheated, I'd give them one more chance. But that's it.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:48 AM

usually i always go with the whole you get one chance then your gone..but being in that situation and then really loving someone its not that easy to just kick somone to the curb when you really love them and are wanting to continue to be with then and if you really think they will change their ways and not cheat anymore you might be wrong.. the saying is once a cheater always a cheater.. hopefully it works out.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:07 PM

I would dump him. I don't put up with cheaters because he'll mostlikely do it again. Or if I really like him. I'll tell him we need to break...however that lasts. I did that once and the guy was calling me like ever night begging me to take him back because to him I was moving on...I was but not fully. I didn't take hime back becasue he started tap dancing on my nerves. But I've never given a guy a second chance. And most guys who I go out with know that ahead of time...so I've only been cheated on twice...
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:24 PM

Cheating is very hard on someone. Unless the cheating partner is completely evil, both partners will feel bad, both partners will hurt, and both people will be going through hard times....but I do feel that if the person is genuinely sorry, they will want to change and forgive eachother. However...if it happens again, then dump them. >:[
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:22 AM

i think that cheating is something horrible.. when people cheat then it is because they are currently un happy with their relationship, which leads me to another issue. when people are unhappy with their relationship its usually because a lack of communication. when people are able to talk to each other then they automaticly become closer.
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:30 PM

im gonna say thats semi true.. becasue yeah in most cases (minaly with women) they are unhappy in the relationship.. but somtimes there are just some guys out there wo do it as a sport .. they just find it so hard to be committed to just one person.

the guy im currently dating cheated on his ex. too many times but it was mutal thing she did it too.. and now that i know that im trying hard to giver him my full trust but i know that once it happens i need to be the strong one and completely make a decison becasue considering his past it will happen again.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:21 PM

well.. i recently go out of a realtionship where the guy had cheated and i gave him another chance.. dumb me.. becasue he just got super controling and jewalous becasue i guess since he did it he assumed i was going too and it was hard i swear we wernt one week recently hardly speaking..

and then a few days ago i found out he did it again.. he tried to switch it on me.. but im sorry this time around im not blinded by anything and i can see right through it, soo im done! completely i dont even feel sad thats how done i am.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:35 PM

I'd say personally, once is enough. If the person cheats on you and it was done in a position of weaknesses, and not of malice, and if they are genuinely sorry and want to be back, then they can come back. However, if they did it out of spite, or don't mind doing it, then dump their sorry butt.
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:29 PM

that's a hard question. i guess it really depends how a person's tolerance. i was in a 5 year relationship with my ex and he's one hell of a cheater. he never confessed to it but i always had that woman's gutty kind of feeling you know? i found out one day with contracting a sti (dont worry it was curable) but still. worst feeling ever. i wish i stood up for myself when i knew something was wrong. it's really hard to say because there is some people out there who is sincerely sorry and than those who take advantage of our kindness and portray it as weakness. ask yourself if it's really worth it. good luck!
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:05 PM

did you end up staying with the guy marilyn?? becasue 5 yerars is a long time its not like a year opr a few months.. i mean it must be hard and im truely sorry. but i agree. i think that if you take them back things will be good for awhile and then all of a sudden things will get back to how they use to be.. i always tell myself.. one chance like maniy of the other girls have said.. but once you have to deal with it its hard to throw it all the window even tho your partner threw the most impiortant thing out! TRUST!

i never understood why people cheat or why ppl start fights with there gf/bf so that they break up and can hook up with someone else. if you dont want to stay commited to one person then why keep them around?