Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old February 13th, 2010, 06:14 PM

Default Bad Movies

I was thinking. Since a lot of these threads are giving a lot of these movies high praise and recommendations....why not do a thread about HORRIBLE TERRIBLE MOVIES?

Well, at least, that's what I thinking. If a movie sucks, why not warn other people on how bad it is. At least, that's what I would do.

So, anyone got a bad movie?
Old February 16th, 2010, 04:19 PM

i think the worst movies out have been napolian dynomite, hot rod, as well as the movie nacho liebra. im not sure i even spelled the movie titles right but i dont even care those movies really sucked i cant believe that i let someone talk me into buying two movies before i had even watched them...
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:28 PM

where do i even begain to start..oh well i can start by adding the movie i watched last night to the list of super crappy movies.. the invention of lying was a pretty lame movie i must say so. it started out funny but then again at the same time the movie was really borring and then it became so dumb you just wanted it to end already.
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:39 PM

I can't think of any bad movies other than some romantic comedies or romance movies. Personally, the one movei that I really regret seeing would be James and the Giant Peach as well as Ever After. James was just boring, and Ever After was a lame Cinderella-type story.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:29 PM

Okay so I thought that Adventureland was lame. And so was Zombieland. LAME LAME LAME. I was soo mad I wasted my money. Oh yea and Rocky VI!!! Waste of time and money. Oh and most people hate me for saying that I thought New Moon was lame too. I mean the acting was horrible. In Twilight it was lip biting and in New Moon it was heavy breathing...whats next? That was a huge disappointment. The books are way better!!!!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:08 PM

I haven't seen a really bad movie in a while but its mostly if I don't like it I don't watch it. I think Scary movies from 3 up suck...and Epic movie is kind of dumb after you watch it more than once. Oh and I love you Beth Cooper was kindof dumb too...I really didn't like that one!! And theres a couple more but I don't know they're names but know the story line...
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:31 PM

I really didn't like New York I love You I thought it was the randomest weirdest movie ever. I just didn't get it and it just seemed really cheaply made. it was very weird like I was pretty much a series of random events. It almost seemed like those movies that were made a long time ago without all the technological advances today.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:29 PM

One of the worst movies that I've ever seen would have to be Meet the Spartans It was just a collection of scenes taken from 300, and there were random pop culture references placed in the movie. I cannot understand how a giant transformer would come in in 300, only to have it play a randomyoute video play. It's JUNK.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:16 PM

I heard Cop Out was a REALLY bad bad BAD movie.....it was just a very bland buddy cop movie, and some of the scenes were just random...like one scene, Tracy Morgan was playing Bad Cop to someone he's interrogating, and Bruce Willis is guessing movies...but it was sort of badly done.

Either wauy, I heard it was bad.
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:58 PM

hmmm.. one of the bad movies that comes to my head right now is half-baked. i only watched less than half of it and i had to turn it off. it was seriously a bad movie in my opinion. maybe i can't relate to how people feel when they are high but still.. i just couldn't catch on with the humor. people kept tellingme 'oh it's a funny movie, watch it.' and when i did.. i was likw what the heezy is this?!?!