Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old February 13th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Default DVD Reviews

I just recently saw this movie when I pulled it out of one of my moving boxes and decided to take a look. Not only is it a funny Ivan Reitman film, but it is well-casted, the effects are great, and the banter between David Duchovny and Orlando Jones is probably one of the best examples of film chemistry that I've seen. It's a great film.

I'd write a bigger review if I could, but that'll take at least 10-20 minutes. XD And I'm lazy.

So what other movies have you got on DVD that you like?
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:28 PM

I have pink panther and I don't know why but I still think it is hilarious. I just love watching it. It is like the only dvd that I have that I can just watch over and over again. I wish there were more movies like that. I don't know how other people feel about the movie but I just think it a great comedy and I just love it. Though I didn't think the second one was as good both are hilarious.
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:36 PM

I pulled a random DVD from my brother's room, it was supposed to be a DVD of the band Korn at one of their concerts. When I first loaded it, I was like "WTF" since the first images you see ar the DVD menu which looks like the inside of a demon's intestine. D: The concert was good, but it kept switching between the concerpt and images of scary feelings. D:
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:47 PM

I have a dvd collection of those old movies you can buy at the dollar store and big lots. I love those things. I have a booklet thing specifically for them. I have betty boob, the orginal popeye, Guilligan's Island, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Hiedi, Jane Erye, Oliver Twist...and a couple others. I even have the old Jungle Book and Tarzan. They're awesome and they were only a dollor each...I have over 100 I'm sure...I also have the entire collection of The Beverly Hill Hillbillies
Old March 11th, 2010, 06:56 PM

my boyfriend and i have a pretty big dvd collection. and some of the movies we still haven't watched it because of school.. the most recent movie i watched was Drop Dead Gorgeous. one of those crazy 90s films. i love them! i liked that movie. not on my top favorite list but it was a good movie! there's some funny moments. it's gritty in my opinion at times. overall, it was a very entertaining movie
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:59 PM

hahah drop dead gorgeous is one fo those funny dumb movies but i always watch it when tis on. haha with hank! and hes all stuck to the car door screaming.. helpp! hank! hellpp! haha

or when hes was all" mom says no in the head!"
and harold was all well" moms dead!" hahah

mannn yeah thats a funny movie..
recbecca ann leyman.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:46 PM

I recently watched Dawn of the Dead on DVD recently, the remake. It was a much better movie than I thought a while back, though not as good as the original. It's pretty much a REALLY good action-type film that has a lot of shocks and tense moments...not a horror film, but good. The special featurettes are really good, especially how the world gets devourced in two days, how people are panicking.