Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old February 12th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Default Winter Olympics on NBC

The winter Olympics start today and I am just extremely excited I just love everything about the Olympics. I really enjoy watching the Opening ceremonies hopefully this one will be good. It is the first indoor olympic opening ceremony ever so that is pretty exciting. I also really enjoy watcing the bobsled and skeleton races. I hope I will be able to go watch an Olympic game live someday.
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM

The Olympics, this 'll be the first year I've gotten genuinely excited about. I am not very knowledgable about the Olympics in general, but I would love to see what goes on. At the very least, I'll see whatthey have to offer....too bad I'm usually working on homework so late. D:

Ah well, maybe next year.
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:24 PM

I need to check out the Olympics. D: I haven't seen any of them at all, even the one s that were in Beijing....I heard the Winter one is really good so far......and personally, I like winter sports a lot....but that's me.

But yeah, I need to watch more.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:42 PM

I like watching the ski race thing. They recently added the event so its really exciting to watch. I love watching all of the ski events. Not so much snowboard even though I do snowboard and ski. But I think skiing is more difficult especially if you're going off jumps and racing and stuff like that. Its amazing what some people are able to do!!!
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:07 PM

I love watching the olympics period.

the other day I watching the curling event. And man was I wowed. My mom grew up in Canada so I know what curling is all about but seriously to see a crowd of spectators just into whats going on yelling GO GO HARD!!! I mean wow. Its not that exciting of a sport but the fact that everybody was behind it was awesome.
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:22 PM

When are the Olympics? I keep missing it, and I really do plan on seeing it since a lot of my friends are making time to see it.....I would love to see it.

But yeah, from what I hear, the Olympics are doing VERY well.