Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 1st, 2010, 07:00 PM

awwww i can soo pick that happening! haha im sure somewhere it has happeneinf to me but in a different form.. but yeah when ti comes to guys asking me.. i kinda wait for them becasue well.. like soemone else mentioned i need reassuance that they are some what interested so if after awhile i get that then yerah id be find inviting guys places.
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:31 AM

I hate undecided guys that don't know what the want. So I straight up tell um what I'm looking for in a guy at the moment and if they don't make a move to be like I'm that guy or even make a comment relating to it. I let um go. I mean I don't just drop um I still talk to them and remain on the friend base but my main focus is what changes. Some of them get jealous because they're not in my frame of mind anymore but they had their chance and the blew it...you just one shot with me. Some learn that tooo late.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene View Post
so i will throw my self out on the line and tell a story about how i was humiliated infront of a guys entire group of friends.. we went out and we grabed dinner and we were going to a bar after. ( the guy bought my dinner) anyways i said something joking with him like " if your not nice to me i wont go out on another date with you" just meaning like i wont grab dinner with you anymore then he loudly anounced "AHH HOW CUTE YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A DATE!" all his friends laughed and i was trying to defend myself but they were all like ohh its ok dont worrie.. :[ ugh
This is a clear sign to me that when you're asking someone out, you MAKE sure to say that you want to go on a date with them. One time, I asked someone out to go see a movie, and I was all psyched. however, when we had to reschedule, they asked if we were going on a date. When I said Yes, they said "Never mind." D:

Regardless of whatever party asks first, you have to make sure that it comes across as a date.
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:59 PM

I definately agree with this.

I remember back in college, I asked this one person out, but I didn't say we were going on a date. I just wanted to go out with them. However, when we met in class the next day, they were like "Is this a date?" and they gave em the Let's be Friends talk.

I hate that talk.
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:31 AM

im super shy adn when it comes to asking guys out i believe that its their job to ask out the girl and court her. just like romeo and juliet. u think that its also important for the men to make first moves adn they should do all the asking out because if you ask someone on a date its assumed that you will pay( i dont mind paying) but i would much rather have a guy ask me out then me offer to pay my portion rather then letting them pay it all with out offering.
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:46 AM

i think now im a little more comfortable with doing so or asking causally to hangout. but yeah i still need the reassurance as well its just something that makes me feel better if im goig to put myself out there becasue really who likes being turned down and then feeling stupid noone
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
okay ladies. lets have a serious talk lol.
how many of you guys are comfortable with asking out a guy?
or who waits till the guy makes the move?
see with me. im shy and so i'll wait till the guy makes the move.. but sometimes like now ( literally 2 minutes ago) i asked someone who i had feelings for and use to or still might idunno its unclear to the both of us how we feel towards one another..
i basically asked him if he was down for a movie night if i got out of class early.
and he replied" sure"
which do not in any way reassure me.
why is this sooo complicated its a movie! maybe i should have picked someone else. hmmm
I think when it comes to asking someone out, you have to make 100% sure that when you ask them out, make sure you ask them out ON A DATE, not just to hang out. I asked someone out, and the day before the event, they asked if it was a date. When I said yes, they backed off. D:

I think it goes the same way with both men and women. Gotta make sure to ask them out on a date, not to hang out.
Old June 14th, 2010, 11:12 AM

wow that really sucks i was reading the post about the girl joking about a date n the guy totally put her on blast. haha but yea i have gotten to a point in my life where i dont wait on the guy if im intrested then i will say something and then see where it wil go from there because sometiems if you have to wait on a guy things might never happen.
Old July 20th, 2010, 02:45 PM

i think ive askedif they wanted to hangout. nothing mote then that and itd becaseu we were already freinds but i mean im sure there is nothing wrong with asking guys out but i just cant get myself to do it! haha i need reassurance and the fact that a guy askes me out is enough reassurance for me.