Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old March 17th, 2010, 12:51 PM

I mean regualr cans aren't really that heavy but you can get those huge cans of beans or whatever that weight about 10 pounds easy. And its nonperishable so you can use that for a long time with no problem lol. But seriously I'm always forgetting where I put my dumbells who next time instead of wasting time trying to look for it Ima just grab some cans.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:21 PM

exactly! yeah i need to start doing this again becasue well.. its getting hotter and summer is just around the block. haha so yeah weights and running.. but yeah i remember using waterbottles one time i dont remember where but they also work from time to time. maybe when your running you can hold a waterbottle or soemthing
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:12 PM

in high school we used cans too.. and you can definitely feel the sore the next day. we had to do lifts with them and run around the gym with them. i wish we brought little dumb bells instead because those cans were a mission to hold while i was running. there was noo grip whatsoever! but oh wells.. at least it worked us out!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:32 PM

exactly you can feel the soreness the follow day! but yeah it works.. cans.. waterbottle. and like someone said you wouldnt think they would make a difference because they are just cans.. but it really helps.. so i would recommend this.
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:34 PM

I believe that sort of workout would have to be some form of endurance training since you're using a muscle and extending/using it for an unusually long period of time. I'm not sure if it will really help in the long run, but I think personally, it would help out in some spots, I think.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:53 PM

dont lii dont understand if you really care im only here in negative.. no no no. so i turn the radion i turn the radio p andf this wonmenw as singing my song. you say i only hear what i want too..