Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 31st, 2010, 05:04 PM

yeahh her baby is too cute.. i saw every episode exceot the last one i only saw half of it. and then i went to watch a movie with my sister. so i missed it but im sure i will watch it sooner then later.. i love kendra and i cant wai tto see whats instore for the rest of the seaon
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:42 PM

kendra laugh use tyo annoy me! but its hilarious now its part of her i was watching reruns of seaosn1 before season 2 came on and she was cracking me up trying to cook and then go shopping. when she jumped in after her dog haha gotta love her
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:06 PM

the older seasons are some of the better ones.. how she does silly things.. and like somebody had already talked about in the other post.. how wshe was learning to cook and do other things like that. i think that its really great. i love watching all of the silly things she says or does..
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:12 PM

Yeah I love watching Kendra. I think she is so hilarious sometimes like the things she does. I watched a rerun or something yesterday and it was when she went out with her friends for a night out. And she was being all pimp like haha it was funny but its good that she has a balance between home and outside life because I think it would be too big of a change if she didn't have a balance. Her baby is so adorable. Can't wait to see the next episode.
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:34 PM

haha yesterdayi saw a rerun episode of when she was getting ready to do her photoshoot and her manager i thin calls her and was like have you been dieting.. and shes all yeah.. im eating popcorn.
its like air..

and hes all no! its like corn . hahahha it craked me up
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:50 AM

That is so funny. I don't think I saw that episode. I only watched a few episodes of this new season and it is pretty good but I don't really have time to keep up with all the episodes so I just watch it whenever I have time and its on tv. I really like the episode when they find their new home. It is so pretty and big. It is just like a dream house.
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:02 PM

little hank is super cute im sorry hes adorable! with his blue eyes.. tooo cute . and yeah i love the show i want all the oringinal girls next door to have a show.. like bridgette and her nw bf nick who is hot by the way and then holly has one. in jun and kendra id watch!
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:34 AM

i always sit down at 10 to watch the show and i feel like my phone doesnt ring ever during the day and i have like a milion phone calls that i end up picking up so i never get to watch it at ten im alwasy having to wait till lik e 1230 when it repeats. lol but i love this show.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:18 PM

ive missed like the last two episodes! i keep terying to watch them but i feel with liek finals and everything that has been happening i cant! ah lol so hopefullyit repeats later on tonight. or something.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:01 PM

im sorry but kendra is hilarious! haha i was catching up on the last two episodes last night i thin im still missing one. haha anyways.. and she was cracking me up.. and then when she tried to set her mom on a date shes too much gotta love her tho shes seems like alot of fun