Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old February 10th, 2010, 04:26 PM

Default can someone tell me..

why almost every celeb has a perfume out!? even mike " the situation" is coming out with his one line.. haha what every happened to just designer brands like ralph lauren and chanel and what not?
i mean dont get me wrong ive bought a few celeb perfume and i love it.. but it just seems like everyone jumped onto this band wagon
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:40 PM

seriously? everyone does.. and now mike! haha ow ive heard it all. he would have a frangrance, its actually smart on the celeb"s part to have a fragrance becasue once you buy it and like it , you come back for more. ya now.
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:36 PM

yeah i like the britney spears lines and i also use to love the glow by jlo line.. which i dont use anymore.. but i do use fantasy from time to time.. let me think i thats all the clebrity lines that i have uses.. other then that its been juicy. ralph, pink from victoria secret.. and dkny apple
Old February 12th, 2010, 01:19 PM

yea i think its bad that all the celebs are trying to make more money by getting their own lines of perfume and other stuff like that.. but anyways i guess if its worth it they will do what it takes to make more money.. that like ed hardey.. hes such a sale out.. he used to be all high end and now you can find him at walmart and the quality of his products really went down hill.
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:36 PM

just think.. if you were famous and could make more money buy creating a sent that everybody would want to buy wouldent you sell your name on the product? maybe its just me but if i was famous enought to get some people to buy a product just because it has my name on it and it smells good then by all means im going to try and sale my product.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:31 PM

i agree with octavia. if your rich and you know people will but that product just because it says its your name then your going to make a huge profit off of these people.. thats like that once really expensive brand.. ed hardy. that they sell at walmart, yea well he has totally sold out and so know u can buy him at the bargin bin. its like people still buy his products because they thing wearing them will make them hip..
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:22 PM

Yea I agree that the name does sell!!! Alot of people would buy something...not necessarily because they like it but because of its brand. SO I mean if I was a celeb I would do the same thing too. And I don't think its a bad thing. Because some of them actually smell really good and you can find them for not that expensive (depends on where you buy). Also its like a huge step up in your career to have your own line of clothing or brand period.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:27 PM

i hear jen aniston is coming out with a fragrance as well.. and not to mention. remember elizabeth taylor and her white diamond perfume.. mann that was probably the best career move shes still bring ing i alot form just that its basically easy money.. after everything is paid off.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:05 PM

I know its kindof annoying how everybody and their dog thats famous has they're own scent but I guess its the thing to do in Hollywood or where ever these days. I think its cool becaue you kindof learn a little bit about each celeb by their scent. Whether its strong, floral, beach, faint, floaty...stuff like that. I don't really buy cele perfumes I'm more into Calvin Klien and Ralph Lauren stuff.
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM

i think that its funny that we will buy something because someone famous endources it. i have bought items that someone famous had added their name to simply because it said it was their item. but the more i thought about it the more it made me think.. well who is ralph lauren.. a famous designer.. whats the diffrence between ralph lauren and brittney spears.. both famous so i think all purfume makers are someone famous.