Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old February 10th, 2010, 04:12 PM

Default slow computers

theres nothing that drives me more crazy then slow computers! seriously the one im on now it literally took me 25 minutes to start posting.. i have no patience at all so that probably doesnt help but seriously i hate when i get on a computer and i have to wait like 2 minutes for the entire page to load.
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:30 PM

thank you! im not the only one.. drives me crazyy! really it almost makes me just want to throw the computer or cancel everything out and just leave it. i mean its not alway like that but it really sucks when you know how fast your computer can be as apposed to how slow its going and freezing
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:24 PM

i tink we all hate this.. i know i realy do.. its something i wish i had control over.. but im done with being mad at things i cant control. anyways im bored to the max! and i would really like to get up and go. i still have 34 minutes left.
Old February 12th, 2010, 12:33 PM

yea things being slow or delayed really bother me. specially when im in a hurry, i cant stand a slow computer if im at work and the thing it taking doe every it really bugs me simply because it puts me behind in my work and i really dont like being delayed when i have alot of work to do. i know its off topic kinda but its slow moving.. TRAFFIC. omg i cant stand it sitting on the fwy like its a parking lot nothing is worse..
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:51 PM

Yeah I know what you mean I freaking hate traffic I just dont understand it especially when it is like only a section and once you get past the section cars are like all driving fast again. It just doesn't make since to me. I hate it when computers are slow too especially when it is like before a class and all I need to do is just print a paper and it just takes like forever so I just end up being late. I know I shouldn't leave it until the morning to print but it just happens sometimes so you just have to deal with it which completely sucks.
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Slow computers freak me out. D: Honestly, I know some computers are really advanced, but I hate it when I'm just waiting for the page is loading. D:

The best way to solve slow down would have to be more memory and a bigger download speed. More memory so your computer doesn't freeze up. On top of that, a faster download speed helps the page load faster.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:40 PM

Whenever a computer gets slow its really weird because I'm so used highspeed and wifi. I mean It literally frustrates you and you just want to smack the screen so it go faster. But ofcourse that doesn't do you any good. What really sucks is that you have to sit there and actually wait for it to load and then if you have to load another page or whether....ARGH!!! Frustrating!!!
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:13 PM

Usually, the reason why computers are slow is becasue there is a lot of programs going on, taking up a ton of memory. Usually, most computers these days have at least 1 gigabyte of memory, and that is barely enough to handle a lot of programs at once, especially if you have viruses and spyware.
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:28 PM

the best feeling is when you get a new a computer and turning it on doesn't seem like forever.. and loading a page doesn't seem like eternity! i swear as they get old the computer just takes forever to start up.. how do i avoid this? besides rebooting the computer of course! if a page start up slow is it because of the computer itselfo r the conenction. and i agree with you guys.. iti s annoyign!!
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:24 AM

I know everybody gets frustrated when techology messes up. It really ticks me off. Like when a computer acts up. Whether its slow, freezes, shuts down on me, or just not acting how I want it too. I know alot of people are like that. Its really annoying for sure!!! Its not cool!!!! As soon as my computer starts trippin I call my friends whose a computer wiz and tell him to fix it...he does something or the other and all of a sudden its fixed....I don't get it but whatever.