Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old March 16th, 2010, 02:26 PM

a cool inventions would be having those mobile wheel chairs on campus were students can use when walking around in on the hugmongo campus that seems like forevr to walk around. i know shows lioke some lazy bum but walking to class from one building to another can be sooot iring sometimes
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:35 PM

I would say that honestly, the best invention that I would try would be a multiple soda-flavor maker....you can get all sorts of different soda flavors at this restaurant along with basic foods. Like a basic hamburger, and the main stay is the sodas...like isntead of basic soda flavors, you can get meat flavored soda, or milk-flavored sodas....just all those...I don't know if it'd work, but it'd be a bizarre attraction. xD
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:05 PM

i think this is kinda far fetched but say you were going some place like vegas from La you could put your car on a track and it would drive its self kinda like the ride at disneyland how all the cars have a metal track that they drive on well something like that so you dont have to worri about driving or anything like that. i think it would be a great invention.. or have a Gps type thing where you type in your location and it will drive you there automatically!
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:55 PM

Yeah that would be awesome because you could fall asleep while driving and it wouldn't really matter because you would be on a track. I wish those inventions on tv and movies could really be true I mean it would make life so much easier. I think an invention I would like would be like a handbag maker machine that could just make any design of handbag you could think of within like 20 minutes. That would be so awesome because sometimes i just want to get a specific type of handbag and either i cant find it anywhere or if i do find it it is way too expensive.
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Just thought of this invention from reading one of the other threads. Having a cellphone with a little solar panel so when you are stuck somewhere and you really need to make a call but don't have any battery in your phone you can just have the sun shine at it so you can make a call for a few minutes to get yourself out of the bad situation.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:56 PM

This reminds me of an episode of the show, Pitchmen, where a guy was trying to pitch an item called the Jupiter Jack, which was essentially a device that you plug into your cigarette lighter, and you can make calls over the phone, speak through a headset, and have it be heard through your phone.

I want something like that.
Old June 4th, 2010, 01:17 PM

i think i would choose to invent something like a pictureframe webcam the does not need to be hooked to a computer.. kinda like a type of video screen that the deaf use. so you can just have a really nice photo frame and it also work as a phone/ webcam/ photo display! i think that would be a really cool device to have in a house.
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:59 PM

Maybe a digital calendar for your home? More like...it's kinda like a picture frame or a mirror in your house, you put it up on the wall, set the calendar to the date, and then plug it in. it keeps going and going and going, and you don't have to recharge it, and it continually updates the days and time as it is being sued.

neat huh?