Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old March 20th, 2010, 03:37 PM

I only like that when it comes to portable devices like telephones, portable game systems, anything that has the potential or the ability to become a very powerful multimedia device. I love being able to watch video, listen to music, play games, and do it all in one device.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:25 PM

im the type of person who like to own all the lastest technology that coems out but i only end up getting one . if that haha im really more of a phone persona nd i really want a new phone.. ive been looking at the iphones.. also i love the nexus one.
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:12 PM

Usually, I prefer not to get anything new if I don't need it. Personally, unless soemthing comes out for a console or a game or a feature on the phone, I'm fine with whatever I have. If there is a game or a feature on the phone that I really want, I definately want it now.

Right now, there are some games I really want. xD
Old March 29th, 2010, 11:20 AM

i cant stand people who waste so much money just to have the latest item, thats why this world is the way it is.. people should re evaluate the way they are living. currently american citizens are leaving the biggest global footprint.. its sad to keep an american happy and supprt their living habits it would take 2 planet earths. its really sad because we are running out of resources and things like that.. pretty soon this earth is going to be over used..
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:39 PM

I totally understand what you mean. I mean it is wasteful especially how electronics have to be disposed of. and technology is changing like every half a year so that is just thousands and thousands tons of trash. But yeah I am not really one of those people that needs the latest stuff but i usually like knowing about it and exploring it at the store.
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:42 AM

yeah i was. i mean i still am i just sometimes dont have the resourced for it haha like i want think but i cant fund them all the time so i pick what i really want and i really need and i get it lol