Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:11 AM

i think its fine to dress your daughter cute. when i was little my parents dressed me cute let me wear little bikinis, little shorts and shirts.. anyways i didnt see a problem with it and i dont have a problem dressing my daughter in her bikini or little skirt n tanktop i think its totally exceptable..
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn View Post
I barrowed a book from my cousin and i really enjoy reading this.. its written by a mother of a six year old only child.. and she talks about all the things that happen during their year. like she talkes about her daughter finally being able to fit into size 7 and so she goes shopping in that department only to discover that the clothes are all skanky looking..its a good book!
hahahah right! thats what i want to tell the pagent moms! like hello stop dressing your daughter like a little whore.. or else.. shes going to become one.. hello! if your giving her all the accerssories and shes showing them off when she get to the age of boys and liking them shes gonna wanna show them
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:36 PM

one time when i was at the mall i saw this little 10 year old (or at least she looks like that).. dressed like she's going to a club in hollywood. short shorts.. her shirt was tied in the back and showing stomach (A LOT OF STOMACH).. got little high heels on.. gosh i feel like i was looking at one of those girls in the movies where their mom dropped them off to the mall and they had to swap out their baggy clothes ebfore they enter the mall.