Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 9th, 2010, 03:16 PM

Default neck pain.

is what im currently experenicing.. its my big heavy jacket and my scarf thats putting too much weight on my neck and giving me pains! ah lol. but yeah i remember my friend use to tell me she couldnt wear necklaces or turtle necks becasue they hurt her neck and i alwasy laughed and thought it was funny
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:58 PM

yeah! this happens to me too. seriously! after awhile my neck starts to hurt.. like the back of my neck next too my shoulders when i have on a big heavy jacket or sometimes just sweatshirts with a hood. so i compeletly understand
Old February 12th, 2010, 11:45 AM

yea when your bodys not used to a constant downward pressure feeling then it can cause you neck and back to get stiff. i usually dont get still from my clothing but i do get a sore neck and back from sitting in my office chair. the way i sit and the height of my computer screen really effects the way my back muscles feel. its a real bummer because i have horrible back problems and the office conditions only make it worse.
Old February 17th, 2010, 01:41 PM

I never liked wearing turtle necks or chockers...but that's because I feel like if my circulation is closing off. But I get the whole jaquet and scarf hurting your neck. They can be a pain sometimes. I don't get how the people on the east coast do it seriously its amazing. And my back is the main problem from my office chair...but I notice too that my neck gets stiff.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:02 PM

If you're experiencing neck pain, I think you need to see a chiropractor as soon as possible. The chiropractor that I have now is really fantastic, and every time I go see him, my neck pain and my back feels much better. Neck pain could be really debilitating and horrible if left unattended, so go see one as soon as possible.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:01 PM

My neck and my lower back is always my problem area. I seriously need a massage. My guy always gives me one but I stiffen up easily. Its like everytime he sees me I have to get another massage. Not that he has a problem with it lol. But still its get annoying!!! I'm always stiff.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:43 PM

My neck is killing me right now!!!

I don't know if its the chair I have to sit or the way I sit or my sleep pattern or whatever. But its really bad and annoying. It's gotten to the point sometimes that I forget about it but right now its really unbearable. I wish I could just snap my fingers and the pain vanish...yea right...
Old February 27th, 2010, 03:54 PM

When it comes to neck pain, I would take care of it as best as you can, and see if there is a chiropractor at school. You don't want to crack it, or try to remedy it, you could potentially injure yourself permamently since your neck is pretty much your spine.

I'd see a chiropractor ASAP so you don't run the risk of hurting yourself for good.
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM

My neck is killing me right now. Someone needs to put a thread up about the lower back or just the back period so I can vent about that aching too. Its horrible. Its this dumb chair I'm sitting in so not helpfull with helping my posture. But I have no choice but to use it lol. I'm in desperate need of a massage ASAP. As I'm sure most people are.
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:42 PM

Yeah I get back pains and neck pains every so often. Like sometimes when I feel cold. I guess I just kind of crunch up like when I walk which is really bad because it just gives me so much pain. It is just hard to stand up straight and walk upright when your freezy. I don't know but it is just hard for me. Also it happens sometimes when i sit too long I guess my posture isn't that great.