Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old February 9th, 2010, 03:08 PM

Default extreme pigouts

on travel?? anyone watch? well i dont alwasy watch it but sometimes when im flipping through the channels and i see it i always stop to see if its a new one. the show basically shows all these different places around the states of all the iggest foods. and most of them loook sooo good alwasy makes me want a snack!
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:54 PM

yeah i watch this show from time to time. lo the alst one i saw was a place that fried everything.. expect skittles lol and then they showed this worlds biggest pancake menu.. it included shrimp pancakes! lol a 50 pound burger.. mann crazzy stuff.. i cant say i wouldnt try some of the stuff tho.. i love this show,
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:26 PM

What is this show? :O Is it simply a show that is pretty much about showcasing the biggest foods ever made andf how they are? If so.....I want to eat something. xD

I'm hungry now. I would love to have the world's biggest pizza or burger, that just sounds fantastic. XD
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:52 PM

OMG i watched this show for the first time and i was totally disgusted buy it.. when they have the eating challanges.. it totally grosses me out to the extreme. how can one person sit there and stuff their faces so much and they really eat like 43ounces of steak. wow i would totally be grossed out simply because once you eat so much your stomach tells you that its full.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:10 PM

yeah i love this show.. i normally watch it at night when im in bed but yeah it alwasy amazes me how they hav these hughe foods! its crazyy i remember once iw as watching it and there was a place called " heart attack grill" and he when you walk in the waitresses are nursed and they check you.. and if you weighmore then 300 punds i think it is.. you always eat free and they have scale to weight you and all! it was crazy
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:47 PM

I'm sooo hungry right now. AND thinking of this show doesn't help. I didn't get a change to eat breakfast and I'm now missing lunch because I have to work through it. So not cool right? But when I get home I'm sooo pigging out on some serious chow! But this show is crazy like it amazes me everytime. I'm like sitting there like...did all that jus disappear or did he eat it? crazy stuff!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:32 PM

Extreme Pigout....I haven't seen this show, not sure if I want to or not. On one hand, I'm hungry and I would like to see something like that, but then again...

It's also kind of disgusting to watch people basically eat all that food. I wonder if it's like a gameshow or a documentary. If it's a documentary, then why? D: If you can get money, that may be something to do.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:04 PM

i have watched this show a few times before, im not that much of a fan because on this show that do silly things like eat a hamburger as big as a table or they bet money so that way they can consume if you really think about it there are some people who are willing to stuff their faces so much that they over eat and actually get sick its horrribel.
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:14 PM

havent seen this in awhile but i use to watch it all the time.. i actually havent been watching travel lately! making me sad haha but yeah i really need to watch it i tink the last one i saw was extreme pigouts deep fried edition haha.