Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old May 19th, 2010, 11:58 AM

Same here I mean time is running out and it is almost time to go back the beach and everything and i definitely can't be this fat when that time comes. I think i just need to go on an extreme work out or something because I cant stand having this muffin top I mean it is freaking gross so I always wear jackets and everything so no one sees. I need my old body back.
Old May 19th, 2010, 02:10 PM

i like the arm nice weather we have been having lately but .. we still get those gloomy raining days every now and then.. but for the most part i think its clear to say that summer is almost offically here! and i couldnt be more excited! i want to go to the beach and ive been trying to work on my fitness and tone up my tummy!
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:06 PM

me too haha i keep trying to do little ab work outs here and there.. but i mean im still not on my game like i should be. so hopefully seeing everyone elses fit body will motivate me! ahh cause im getting lazy lol, i even went bathing shopping yesterday
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:46 AM

This is the time where I am no longer busy with school and work, so I am able to go to the gym every day and work out a lot. I plan on doing that for sure during the summer, and on any amount of free time I have, especially since I want to look good for me and my partner this summer.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:57 PM

yes get in shape! for summer tighten up but the truth id we need to start like before sping break becasue with thanskgiving.. christmas and new years phh we all ncould use a few trips to the gym after that.