Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old March 1st, 2010, 10:58 AM

well im sitting here waiting for summer to hurry up and get here. im sitting here bundled up in jeans, shoes and a jacket just waiting to hurry up and be hot. i am so excited to go and buy shorts and other tank tops. and wear my bathing suit and other things like that. im so excited to go on summer camping trips and other things like..
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:38 PM

last year at the end of the summer season all the bathing suits were on sale, so i bought a few of them but i have yet to re try them on sence i bought them im afraid they wont fit.. i dont think i have changed sizes since last summer but at the same time im really praying that i havent because i ended up buying like 6 bathingsuits and if these ones dont fit then its going to be a waste of money..
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:12 PM

yeah i like when they go on sale becasue lets face it bathing suits are not alwasy the least expensive things to buy, but yeah i need a tan as well and perhaps a nice beach bod haha

no im serious. its back to danicing in my room and ab work outs
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:05 PM

that day has come.. its the 3rd nice day in a row and i hope it stays this way (knock on wood) becasue im loving it and not to mention like someone else said you can wear shorts and not feel dumb or have t go home and change at night when it starts to get cold.. i love the month of aug. becasue you can stay out all niht with no jacket and it feels wonderful.. the nightb weather is like 70 degrees lol
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:30 PM

ahhhhhhh.. this thread here gets me so excited about summer.. i really can't wait till i'm done with school in the summer. and especially with the beautiful weather going on outside.. i don't want to be stuck indoors but sadly but the time i get out the suns going down =( i need to work on my tan too this summer. these white legs will be burning people's eyes
Old March 19th, 2010, 04:08 PM

I can't wait until summer too. I love the weather right now but summer weather is awesome too. I am glad that winter is over and spring is here because i don't think I could take another day of cold weather though I do like the nice cold wind once and awhile. I really need to start working out more because summer is around the corner and my body is not really in the best shape.
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:57 PM

I usually try and work out as much as I can during the summer because of summer school and free access to the gym.

I'm going to focus this year on heavy cardiovascular exercises as well as doing enduirance training for everything else.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 06:41 PM

i'm glad LA is clear of rain.. for now.. it's niec to see the weather soo gorgeous outside!! i love it.. it gets me soo excited for summer.. i've been taking my time toning myself up.. trying to tone up the stomach and get these abs going! i never tried this whole work out thing before but i am definitely looking forward to the results. alot of dedication though!
Old March 27th, 2010, 06:37 PM

I'm gonna do a whole bunch of cardio workouts. Running, jogging, treadmills and bikes and elipiticals. Anything to develop a high heart rate and to burn a lot of fat. xD

Afterwards, I need to looka round to find a place where I can buy cheap, but great swimsuits. Otherwise, what was the point of getting ready for the beach? XD
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:22 PM

I usually just try to work on the abs because that is my problem area I can never get it to look nice but I really need to start working out everyday because days are just passing by. I mean its already spring and summer is fast approaching and I have hardly worked out so far just once and awhile when I feel like it which is not good. But yeah I am loving the weather right now it is just beautiful everyday nice and sunny. I love having the sun up until like 7pm its great. Especially since I love just sitting next to the window and looking outside when it is sunny.