Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old February 9th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Default spring/ summer

so basically im waiting for the day that the rain stops and the sun shines super bright! and i can wear shorts, dresses and start workig on my tan becasue i am too too pale! lol so yeah once that day goes i will be a happier camper.. until then tho...

bathing suit season work out . haha we all want to look nice in our bikinis so what are some workouts you focus on this time of year?
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:17 PM

yeah seriously im so ready for summer.. and to go to the beach.. and walk around.. bike ride.. tan! haha but yeah i heard last week 6 more weeks of winter gah! seriously.
but what i try to do is.. dance .. its a great workout.. and crunches here and there to try and tighen up my stomach
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:06 PM

haha last week i tried to pretend that it was summer. it was one of those sorta warm days and i was like screw the fact that its winter ima dress like its summer. i love summer, spending all my summer days at newport beach with my friend.. but as far as working out to get my bathing suit body i do nothing except keep active.. i dont really like to exercise so i just do what i normally do and it seems to work foe me!
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM

haha yeah same here on sunday since there was some sun out i wore shorts and a tank.. and let me tell you byt the time i left the superbowl party it was freezing! haha also one day last week i wore shorts ..and sandles im so ready for summer and sooo over winter.
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:41 PM

Dear seasons,
Could you please change to summer already.. haha i know that means were skipping two seasons but i am so over winter and spring but it really needs to be summer already. i have bought 3 bathing suits for this season already and i havent been able to wear them yet.. ITS POORING RAIN CURRENTLY.. anyways i just run on my treadmill and do sit ups and i feel ready for summer season..
Thanks, angeli
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
Dear seasons,
Could you please change to summer already.. haha i know that means were skipping two seasons but i am so over winter and spring but it really needs to be summer already. i have bought 3 bathing suits for this season already and i havent been able to wear them yet.. ITS POORING RAIN CURRENTLY.. anyways i just run on my treadmill and do sit ups and i feel ready for summer season..
Thanks, angeli
wow its feb and you already bought bathing suits! thats totally nuts.. i mean we just found out that we have another 6 weeks of winter! anyways i love summer and wearing my bathing suit and laying out and working on my tan.. haha im pretty white right now and i really need to get my tan on..
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:27 PM

its never too early to buy bathing suits..i mean espeically now since they are cheaper anyways.. but yeah i havent see any that i really like so i havent boughten anythig yet but .. ohh i assure you i will once i find something i have to have.
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:39 PM

I can't wait until summer too. I just want winter to be over with. I want the nice warm sun shinning on me. I can't wait until it is warm. I get so many headaches during the winter and like barely any in the summer so I am just so ready. I want to go to the beach and just chill in the nice warm sun. I can't wait anymore.
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:27 AM

Its all about the abs. There isn't much I can do about my butt, or really that I want to do. So its mostly my stomach. Just trying to sculpt it a little bit. I just went "summer shopping" it was sooo much fun. I can't wait. All I need now is the perfect pair of swim suits. But I'll go shopping for that after I get my beach bod under the hat. I just want one more shower of rain to go snowboarding again. Then my fix would be satisfied.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:59 PM

This is the season that I try and work out so that way, I don't feel so embarassed when I go to the beach that summer. Summer is really good too, as there are tons of events that I plan on going to during the middle of summer, and I want to make sure that I look good for every single one of them.