Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old February 5th, 2010, 06:05 PM

Default 4 Weddings

There is a new show on TLC called 4 Weddings and I just really like it. I love watching all the weddings. I think each week there are different 4 people that compete to get a honeymoon of a lifetime. They have to try to impress each other with their weddings so the weddings are always amazing because of course you want yours to be the best so alot of them go all out. like there was an indian wedding and was truly truly beautiful. like everything was so detailed from the ceremony to the dress. The ceremony was quite long though like 3 hours or something.
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:26 PM

omg i love this show called four weddings.. the last episode i watched there was an indian ceramony that seriously lasted like 4 hours, as well as another one late was like only 3hours long total that included the reception, the ceromony as well as the eating. one wedding was a themed wedding something like the 50;s or somethign but it really wasent that good. i liked this show..
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:55 AM

i have watched this show only twice and havent seen it back on since, does anybody know if it was only a test show or if they have a series going and that was maybe just a little teaser? i would love to watch another episode but havent been able to find any other air times.. if anybody finds any please post it on here!
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:14 PM

Yeah I haven't seen it on anymore. It probably was just a test show or something. But actually I think a lot of shows on tlc seem to just be on like two times or something and then just disappear. I think they should just choose a couple and keep them on longer at least for a whole season or something before they cut it becuase its like you barely get to watch it and then its gone.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:06 PM

i was watching this for the first time last week! and i liked it too when it first started i though ohh well of course the brides are going to give the lowest score possible.. but they change it up i love watching say yes to the dress so tgis 4 wedding show fits right into my type of show haha
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:32 AM

Yeah I like watching four weddings once and awhile it is interesting how different some weddings can be from another. It also is nice just to see how pretty everything is and all the creative ideas that people have for their weddings. I mean it is not all cookie cutter weddings they all have their own speciality.