Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 5th, 2010, 05:55 PM

I just went to this speciality buffalo wing place where they pretty only serve buffalo wings it was soo yummy. I love all the different kinds of wings that you can chose from. I really like the parmesian garlic kind taste so good. They have a bunch of different flavors and sauces. Which is awesome.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:09 PM

As of lately, I've been really digging Ramen restaurants. I just LOVE how delicious Ramen can be, especially the Shoyu Ramen, it is just delicious. The broth, the noodles, the pork, it is all very delicious, and it's usualyl around 6-8 bucks per bowl.

Now I want some more Ramen. D:
Old March 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM

I just found this resturant its called Guppy's and they have like the biggest shaved ice ever. I love their mango shaved ice it tastes delicious. You can just get the small and it is way more than enough for 4 people. It is yummy and its only about 10 bucks so it is totally worth it to go there and get the shaved ice because a lot of other places prices that are a little less but half as much.
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:03 PM

Personally, I have to say that California Pizza Kitchen is one of my favorite restaurants. The atmosphere that I've seen in that restaurant is really lively and energetic, I love places like that, especially places that sell good food like CPK. It is a bit expensive, so I prefer to go with friends or family. xD
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:53 PM

I used to eat at Denny's whenever I used to go to Archery Practice. Unfortunately, what happened was that I got real busy....and Denny's was really expensive in comparison to other restaurants.

At least they have their cheap menu items, so I'll try it out one day.
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:09 PM

I love both chain and local resturants they both are great. Right now i am just looking for resturants that I haven't tried before whether it is a chain restaurant or a local one doesn't really matter but yeah talking to my friend and we both really want to try this restaurant called boiling crab it is a chain restaurant but not a very big one i think they have like 5. Has anyone tried it is it any good? I read the reviews on yelp and it is just like mixed reviews but the lines are suppose to be super long or something.
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:57 PM

One thing I am going gaga for as of late would have to be Ramen Restaurants. The soup, the noodles, the pork, it is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY good, and it is much better than instant ramen, I cannot recommend more going there if you find one.

However, like other places, make sure to check the reviews. I went to this one place by my school, and it was terrible. D:
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:28 PM

i love going out to eat. i love eating at chilis, they have the most amazing loaded baked potato soup ever. its one of my favorite things that they offer. i had a bowl last night and its soo good im craving some right now i think im going to have to call up the local chilis adn get some to go.. yummy.
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen Stead View Post
i love going out to eat. i love eating at chilis, they have the most amazing loaded baked potato soup ever. its one of my favorite things that they offer. i had a bowl last night and its soo good im craving some right now i think im going to have to call up the local chilis adn get some to go.. yummy.
i second that. they really do have an amazing potato soup, im not sure if you know or not but they actually took the potato soup off of the menu but they still do serve it you just have to ask them special for it. other wise they usually wont say that its one of the soups that they have.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:18 PM

so i went to banana bay yesterday for the first time and i ddint really eat which was kinda bad because i love thai food! haha but we wet for happy hr. had a few drink got somer appatizers and then left it was good. had a good time.. but i want to go back for food!