Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old February 5th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Default Life Unexpected

So have you any of you watched life unexpected. It is a new show on the CW. I am like totally in love with the show. I first watched it in this special screening held by Kiis and after that I am pretty much addicted. There have only been about 3 or 4 episodes and I just really like it.
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:52 PM

i have heard about it but i have not seen it yet, there were alot of people talking about it and they were saying that you can view things on their website and there should be episodes and toher things on the website to check out. im thinking that on their website they might have some plot summary and characters and things like that so hopefully they do.
Old April 7th, 2010, 09:40 AM

Yeah I would think so because usually posts episodes online so you can watch though I havent checked yet for life unexpected. I think they usually post about a week after it is shown on tv so you can probably catch up on the episodes online if you havent watched any of them yet. I have seen a few episodes already but sometimes I am too lazy to watch. It is an interesting show but I don't think its that interesting that I have to watch it everyweek kind of show. I saw the last one though about the dad still in love with the mom or something and i kind of want to see what happens in the next episode because supposedly he runs in at her wedding.
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:19 PM

I think it is getting less interesting. I didn't watch the last episode though so I don't know but I watched the past few episodes and they just didn't really interest me that much. But yeah its not bad either I guess I would watch it if I had time but if I was busy it is not like a show I would have to watch every episode of.