Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 8th, 2010, 05:34 PM

I remember my first midnight movie showing I went too. It was so much fun. It was like a couple weeks after the premier of Bruno!!!! And the theatre was practically empty. it was us and like 10 other people. It was great. All of us were talking to eachother and laughing and having a good time. It haven't done it since though I'm probably going to go see Alice in Wonderland after the whole craze dies down.
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:12 PM

i actually went to watch alice and wonderland at midnight and we got there arounf 8ish and there was about 15 to 20 ppl in front of us then as it got later the line was literally around the cornor and about 10 30 they let us in.. and boy o boy was there alot of ppl.. saw it in imax and 3d so that was pretty cool
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:52 AM

I still haven't gotten the chance to go to a midnight showing. Ok well I do have the chance but I am also so lazy at night and I just never feel like actually going out and watching a movie at midnight. THough I still want to someday I guess it just has to be the right movie because if not then i am just too lazy to even go out.
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:41 PM

wow thats crazy yea i havent been to a mid night showing in a long time but i do remember going with my cousin and her husband and his family to see the lord of the rings. the first one we went and saw it as a mid night showing and then they wanted to go to dennys after and talk about how good the movie was, i fell asleep.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:16 PM

I am insanely jealous of the people who went to see Iron Man 2 at the ArcLight Thursday Night/Friday Morning. Not only was it a midnight premiere at one of the best theaters in Los Angeles, but Robert Downey Jr himself came down to give a few words of encouragement and asked questions.....DAMNIT.

And I'm going to the arclight tomorrow...bah. D;