Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old February 5th, 2010, 02:54 PM

Default Mid-night movie showings.

whats the best movie that you have went and seen at mid night when it was first released? ive seen a bunch of movies.. i think one of my favorite ones would have to be the transformers revenge of the fallen. they had to open 10 theaters at this one amc just to deal with the volume of the crowds that came to see it.. it was really cool i also went and saw the movie crank high voltage at mid night that one was good but not as good as transformers.
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:05 PM

I never watched a movie at a midnight showing before but I have always wanted to. I usually plan to but then I just end up feeling too lazy. I usually like to just watch movies in the morning because it is cheaper. I think either way it is still the same movie but I will probably go try out a midnight taping sometime.
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:51 PM

I've never watched one either. But sounds like fun. Maybe I'll actually get around to doing it. Probably shutter Island lol. That should be a good mid night movie lol. I can't wait to see it though. I'll be awesome!!!

I've had people tell me too that Midnight showings are fun. So now I'll have to go to one for sure no procrastinating. I'll have to drink coffee or something so my body doesn't shut down lolz.
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:03 PM

wow im shocked to see that two people have never been to mid night showings.. when i was a kid and new movies would be coming out that seemed really cool my parents would take us at mid night to see it, i guess it was kinda a thing we always did. now that i have my own family we go to mid night releases. it really just keeps the memories fun and its always a new treat..
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:10 PM

i still remember when i was younger my older cousins would get stuck baby sitting me and so when they wanted to go see a mid night movie i would get to go simply because they were baby sitting and had no choice but to take me to go see it with them.. haha i was maybe only 6 or 7 when they were taking me and people would always give them bad looks when they took me out that late to watch a movie.
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:47 PM

yeah! shutter lslands seems sooo good! i really want to watch this movie comes out today woo :]
but yeah i think ive only been to two midnight showings and one was transformers as well haha and it was crazy it was so hard getting tickets adn then waiting for hrs.. but i really wanted to see it.. ohh same with newmoon crazyness!
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:00 PM

alice and wonderland will probably be one i will see at midnight and yeah shutter island does seem like an awesome movie i cant wait to go watch it. haha should be very good! i just need someonen to come with me! no one wants to see it
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:40 PM

I haven't watched a movie at midnight. I kinda want too but i'm an early sleepier unless I'm out partying which is usually after finals. But anyways I was to go to one. I'll have too soon. Maybe for the next big movie that comes out because my friends always ask me to go with them when they go but I'm usually doin something or sleepin.
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:26 PM

yeah i cant wait till next week becasue i will be watching alice and wonderland.. and you better be sure that i will go watch it at midnight on thursday its gonnna be crazzzy! haha i figured out its a sequel.. which im sure im late one.. but he said" alice your back" so yeah it gave it away haha
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:55 PM

i really want to go and see alice in wonderland at the midnight showing but from what i have heard is that alot of people are going to get loaded before going to watch is so im not sure i wanna go and see all the cracked out teens who are high or rolling on e. i would much rather watch it when its just normal.. o well lets hope for the best!