Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 17th, 2010, 06:59 PM

haha thats horrible Frederica, well at least you are able to still talk to you brother i guess that would have been a mood killer.. i have heard some of my friends talking about getting cought in the act by their children.. jannet one of my friends was saying in the middle of having sex she heard her daughter banging on the door screaming mommy mommy are you ok. want me to call 911.. LMAO.. she said she told her daughter her back was hurting and daddy was massaging it.. lol what a cover.
Old February 19th, 2010, 11:51 AM

hahahah wow! what are the odds of your brother being in the car next to you haha of all ppl.. but yeah its funny when ppl say dont look and you do,. its almost just a fast reaction haha.
the voicemail think is bad! becasue its like your mom has to tell you she got the message from you.. man

one time my guy and i were getting down to business after a night out and things just got too.. passionate i didnt realize he had bitten me until the next day when i literally had a bruise the of a lemon on my arm.. everyone kept asking what happened.. and i course couldnt say.. well i was having sex and thingss got too crazy so i had to come up with a cover story for about 2 weeks,
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:35 PM

haha sex cover storys are the worst.. i remember when i was like 17 i was dating this one guy.well anyways we were fooling around then i left and went home well it was night so i went to bed when i woke up the next morning i put my hair up in a pony tail and was talking to my mom and she gave me a funny look but didnt say anything.. well i went to visit my friend at work and she was like what the heck is that?? i was like huh what are you talking about?? she grabbed me and showed me a mirror.. i had a hicky on my neck and didnt even know.. i was like ohh no wonder my mom was looking at me funny.. haha o well
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:51 PM

knock on wood i have never been cought in the act nor have i gotten in trouble for doing anything wrong, as i read threw everybodys stories and other things that have happened to them it just makes me laugh and then just pray that im lucky that nothing like that has happened to me. if it did i have no clue what i would have done or how i would react. a guy friend told me his story how he was hooking up with a girl and his dad walked in was shocked and just stood there and didnt know what to do until my friend shooed him away. lol akward.
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:53 PM

My main problem during sex is that I hate foreplay I just wanna get straight to the point and just do it. Like my boyfriends all into exploring my body and kissing me all over and stuff and I get frustrated lol. I've kinda learned to compromise with him but man its soooo hard sometimes. My parents and his parents are very open about sex so we've never been walked in on even when we go home to visit...they give us our privacy. We don't live together though..but we might as well with the amount of time we spend at eachothers apartments...but that wouldn't be a good idea lol.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:42 PM

haha yeah some battle scars! ive had a few i had to cover up or make up a story for, but yeah okay so one time i was at my guys house. and for some reason we ended up in his dad bed. which is a room over fom his. after we were done he made us some food and we went back to his room and watched tv.. not realizing we had left the condom wraper in the bed.. needless to say.. his dad came home and as soon as i left started asking question haha
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:55 PM

wow that the first i heard a girl say that she doesn't enjoy foreplay!! but i understand, you just want to get straight to it. i enjoy foreplay... instead of just rushing too it. foreplay builds up the excitement and when you finally get to that point, it just makes everything so much better. that just in my opinion about it