Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 5th, 2010, 02:04 PM

Default problems durring sex?

i am wondering what are the problems most couples have when having sex. i find it intresting to hear what happends to many couples and what are some of the poblems as well as what are some of the instant mood killers.. i think this will be very intresting not just for me but for everybody else to vent about sex problems and hang ups.. for me the instant mood killer would be an interuption such as somebody needing something or a phone call.
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:48 AM

ohh if my phone rings i just ignore it. i can always just call back later. but yeah in know what you mean topics in here might get a little too detailed. but i'll wont be shy and go first. basically im short and my guy is tall.. 6"1 and im bearly 5"3 so there are certain postions we like but cant always do becasue of the height.. example. doggy. sounds simple. but it never really works out.. has a couple of times but its still hard haha.
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:35 PM

hahaha yeah my freind has that same issue she was always telling me about that but yeah its funny becasue i dunno why that enever works out! its suppose to be simple. anyways. complications?? hmm let me think.. i think one time my dad called me during and i had to pick up hah and another time his mom walked in ive never moved so fast in my life.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:25 PM

yea i understand you on that whole diffence in heigth. haha it really just dosent work some times. i hate it when something interupts the action.. but i think its happened to everyone before that a parent, or sibling has walked in on them while getting it on.. once when i was younger we were hooking up downstairs and nobody was planning on being home so we figured ti would work great until we later discovered his older brother had just pulled into the driveway and would be in the house in t-minus 60 seconds..haha grabed my clothes and took off into the dining room and got dressed really quick before he could see me.. we lucked out and didnt get cought in the act.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:33 PM

yeah the height thing is good when your looking for a guy haha but sometimes it works against you. its funny. but like mona said you sometimes get it to work.. but there are also atlernatives haha. anywyas i agree we all have had out moments.

one time with one of my exs he was 22 and i was 19 at the time.. we went to his house and we didnt know his mom was home and started to fool around.. but then we heard her callinghim i still had my top on and everything but bottoms gone! and i literally got into bed.. and he put the laptop on.. and i prentended like i was asleep and he was on the laptop so when his mom walked in he " shhh"d her" hahha
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:51 PM

most sex blunders seem to be with people coming in to the room.. haha mine is a little worse i think its funny tho, haha. we went on vacation and so after a few drinks we went back up to our room to get it on. things were going amazing until we got a knock on our door.. we did not answer then our hotel phone rang.. so quickly i answered.. the lady on the other end said " do you mind keeping your moaning and banging to your selfs.. close your slider door and move the bed away from the wall!" omg i was like holly crap.. haha what a shock..
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:43 PM

hahahaha! thats too funny! wow soo the neighbor in the next room could hear you!? wow lol but yeah i mean thats bad but its like who cares when are you ever gonna see them again you know. but thats too funny.

my guy lives further away he moved almost a yr ago.. and its only 2 hrs aways so we see each other alot.. well one time i went to stay at his place and his roomated where there.. anyways we all hungout and then went up to his room and got ready for bed.. after awhile we started foooling around.. and i didnt realize that i had pushed a button on my phone and it called my mom!

needless to say it left her a nice voicemail.
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:38 PM

Honestly, the problem is the fact that we're just not ready at the moment. We've gone out for a while, dating, and doing things liek normal. However, whenever it comes to sex, we freeze up. d;

So I'd say we juss need more time
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:29 PM

Farrah that sucks!!!!

My experience isn't as bad. But with my ex. He's a really goofy guy. So everytime we had sex I would be laughing half the time...or giggling. Like I've never experienced anything like that ever again. We have so many insiders it hilarious.

Like his parents left to go to a super bowl party but then the party some how got moved to his house in the middle of us getting it on. We were laughing and in our own world getting it on. When his grandpa (who'she's really chill but at the time never met) burst into the room asking 'whats soo funny?' it was so embarrasing. But he just said 'I see" laughed and walked out. Like I was in shock. After that me and gramps hit it off. He's like my third grandpa. Even though we broke up I'm still pretty close to him and his entire fam...but that was hilaroius.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:27 PM

omg leaving a parent a voicemail of you hooking up is probably one of the worst things in the world that you could do.. i would be so embarresed if i had called my mom and left a message of me fooling around ith someone.. so anyways my story. i was hooking up with my boyfriend in his car and i thought it would be a great idea to give a little head while we were driving all of a sunnden he sounded kinda weird but he said" what ever you do.. donot lift up your head.." of course i did and when i looked out the window who did i see other than my big brother and his wife driving next to us.. luckly my brother has a sence of humor but sitll to this day i was so shy to look at my brother or his wife..