Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 5th, 2010, 11:48 AM

Default common ways to catch a cold..

so as i sit here shivering in my office, no heater i began to think.."great this is the perfect way to catch a cold" so i decided to start a post to talk about all the things that can lead to catching a cold.. i remember being younger and my mother always telling me to wear a coat out side or i was going to catch a cold.. sure enought now that im older and dont wear a coat i catch a cold every time. guess mamma was right.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:57 PM

The best way, I've noticed, to catch a cold, is to wear your body out. When your body has a lack of sleep, or is extremely exhausted with whatever activities they were doing, it is a sure sign that the body is not at 100% and is unable to protect you. Hence, whenever I feel this way, I make sure to take a quick nap before I get started with my day.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:18 PM

I usually catch a cold if I don't keep myself warm when its cool outside or if I'm extremly stressed out and don't get my proper sleep. So what you guys said is true. Also I noticed I get sick if I don't get a good intake of sunshine and stay indoors all day everyday I get sick...its weird but its true. Thats why I have to atleast get out and walk the dog or something to stay active.