Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 6th, 2010, 06:11 PM

I don't mind applying, but I hate it when you have to fill out a questionnaire in any sort of online or computer application. All of those boring personality tests, just so many questions. SO MANY QUESTIONS. @_@

There are just too many questions, and the pages take very long to load too. =_=I hate those personality tests.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:56 PM

I see this as a bit of a mixed bag. while the amount of applications and itnerest in jobs are definately going to skyrocket because of the online pehnomena, I would say that this means you have to make a special effort to get in contact with your employee or to try and stand out, considering how amnuy applications will go for each job. Otherwise, I would say the only thing that you can is to stand out even more than anyone else, which is ahard thing to do. Hard, but doable for anyone at any time.
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:51 PM

i just did this.. i apllid for a bunch of jobs online and this thread is true.. becasue they cant see how you look in person they most likey wont hiore you and they just go off your name and what not so what if you have a weird name or just a noamla name like frank. lol
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:26 PM

i agree. whenever i apply for a job online (the one that comes with those long long surveys) i always feel as if they will never call me back because of the high volume of applications they get. i like the old fashion way better.. filling out and applications and getting to talk to the manager personally. those survey really won't reflect your personality unless they meet you first. that's what i think. lol