Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:46 PM

Default Leap Year.

so i recently watched the movie leap year and it really wasent that great.. it was a total chick flick you totally knew what was coming next and it was way too predictable. i dont think i would but the movie nor would i go see it in theaters again.. but how ever my friend who saw it really loved the movie and is counting down the days till it is out on dvd so she can buy it..
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:11 PM

i agreei have see this movie and i am really not a fan i think the movie is a bit way to played out.. so im thinking that i would not watch it again... its worse than the typical chick flick simply because you knew exactly what was going to happen and exactly how the character was going to react.. it was really really bad and the acting was not very good either simply because you were exoecting it so you were more negative about it.
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:44 PM

I actually wanted to go see this movie but now I don't really know. I guess I will probably just rent it when it comes out on dvd and see for myself. I don't really want to go to the theaters and spend so much money on a movie that I might not even like. So yeah I think renting would be a good option. Thinking about renting this movie makes me want to go to redbox tonight and get a movie I know totally random.
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:47 PM

i could of told you that it looked like a complete chick flick and even by the previews i could tell you what was going to end up happening.. but dont remember if i wanted to watch this or not.. i like amy adams tho looved enchanted,
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:31 PM

amy adams did a really good job in this movie. it was a 110% chick flick, my boy hated seeing this movie. haha i kinda feel bad making him watch this but at the same time is was totally worth making him suffer threw this movie because he made me suffer threw watching the winderness guy show that i could really care less about.
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:03 PM

I was thinking about going to see this but I guess I'll just wait to rent it. I don't care too much for chick flick espeically if they're predictable...that kills the fun. But i'm kinda happy I didn't go see it. Because I would've been upset I paid all that money to see a crappy movie. That would eat at me lol. Not really but Ima wait for it though.
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:06 PM

I thought this movie was really cute. Kindof slow at times but the ending was cute. We already knew who she was going to choose soooo obvious right? But it was a good watch...more so for a rental but I'm not complaining because I got to hang with the girls lol. I would say watch it if you get a chance when you can get a rental or whatever. But it was a good watch all things aside.
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:21 PM

This movie was tooo cute! I thought it was adorable. I mean the whole plot with her chasing after her boyfriend to ask him to marry her but then she ends up falling in love with the guy who gives her a ride basically tagging along with her. It was sooo cute!!!!! I really think that a lot of people thought that it was really cute. My mom really like this one. And she's not even a fan of romantic movies like that.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:48 PM

The guy in this movie has the most beautiful green eyes ever. I was looking at an add for the movie in a magazine and man the colors and everything really accented both of their eyes...the green dress that she was wearing in the pic were the exact color of his eye which brought his out even more. And the contrast between her piercing blue eyes and the green dress made her eyes pop in a good way. I'm really into photography so thats why I'm into the detail.