Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:29 PM

Default who plans on going to the movies as part of their valentines day?

there are going to be so many good movies out that weekend.. so i was really just wondering who all was planning on going to see one of the great movies that are released i think that the movies is a good idea for a couples very first valentines day. i remember my very first valentines day that i had a valentine.. i spent the evening in the emergency room because i ripped all the ligaments in my foot. but we celebrated it another day and it was really worth it!
what did you do on your very first valentines day?
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:57 PM

my very first valentines day when i had a valentine was just like a movie.. i woke up to somebody ringing my doorbell with a HUGE thing of flowers.. then about 2 hours later someone rang my bell again with a gift basket full of small things, each with a note attached telling me why i was so special and why he was lucky to have me there to be his valentie. also with that basket was a note that said be dressed and ready by 7:15. so i got all dressed up and at 7:20 my door bell rang again and there was a guy dressed up in a suit and said " mam your car awaits you" i waved good by to my parents and i got in the car.. he met me at this fancy restraunte where we had an amazing dinner then after dinner we rode around in the limo and just went sight seeing.. such a wonderful day.. I was only 16 <3
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:07 PM

aww that is such a cute thing to do.. i wish my first valentines day would have been just as special. i really hope that other people have just as special valentines days.. and no not this year.. i do not plan on going to the movies for valentines day.. friday i plan on seeing the movie valentines day weekend.. my first valentine bought me roses and a balloon and that was all i got for my gift, nothing cute or special
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:50 PM

im so excited about valentines day.. i cant wait until that movie comes out either.. i think that is would be really cool if i went to see the movie on valentiens day. i think thats why this movie is being released on the friday before valentines day.. im wanting to go see this movie if they are having a midnight showing of this movie.. i love going to mid night showings...
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:18 PM

Valentine's Day....as of right now, it's all up in the air on what I'm doing. I'd like to go see a movie with someone I like, but I don't know if they're going to make it or not. I think at most, I'll just get them a small present since we just started dating.

But yeah, if we did see a movie...we probably see an action movie. Those romantic comedies that are out right now just look......stupid.
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:45 PM

haha yeah my first actualy valentines was dinner and a movie.. it was cute i dont even remember what we saw but i remember we didnt drive so his mom brought us haha. but it was cute he picked me up and had chocolate roses and then we went to eat and then to the movies. haha is still remember him never my boyfriend only a freind.. and now hes dating my ex bestfreind.. hahha but thats not why shes my ex best freind.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:56 PM

i think everyones first date is a movie haha seriously i think my first date was a movie too and valentines day too movies.. different guy tho haha. i think a different year as well but yeah im here at work and im literally counting dow the minutes.. only 4 more minutes going to be the slowest of my life.
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:38 PM

aww im really excited about this valentines day.. im really excited to do the "suprise things" that im doing... i snooped and i figured out my boyfriends entire plans for valentiens day.. i know exactly what were doing and where were going.. haha im really excited and im going to pretend that i had no clue of the events were going to do. haha man o man im really excited!
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
aww im really excited about this valentines day.. im really excited to do the "suprise things" that im doing... i snooped and i figured out my boyfriends entire plans for valentiens day.. i know exactly what were doing and where were going.. haha im really excited and im going to pretend that i had no clue of the events were going to do. haha man o man im really excited!
aww how sad, i hate when i learn about my suprises, i like the whole element of being suprised it makes it just that much better and romantic.. i once guessed a whole suprise date.. haha i was bummed. anyways we will see how this year goes for valentines day...
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:42 PM

I personally hate Valentines day. I mean its fun and all but I'm not a very touch feely type person so I mean I don't really like to do anything. Its all up to him really. I do get him a present that I know he'll like but most of the guys I go out with aren't romantics which I like. Because romantics tend to be a tad emotional lol. From experience. But yea. This valentine day IDK....My parents are the ones who go all out. One time they made me double date with them with my guy. It was fun and a free meal but seriously never again...