Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:52 PM

Default make up brands

ive actually jumped around to different brands and i was wondering what brand of makeup you guys perfer to use.

i went from cover girl to mac to phsycian .. too now mac and physican forumlas.
mascara maybellne and
liquid eyeliner revlon.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:15 PM

wow i use a few diffrent make up brands for each product.. i use mac make up for foundation simply because it seems to work the best and have the longest stay on my face.. i use clinique for my eye liner simple becasue its specially formulated to be safe to use with contacts and using other brands totally destroyed my contacts.. and for my mascara i use maybeline lash blast.. works really good for me..
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:47 PM

i use diffrent brands of the drug store make up . i use mayballine, covergirl, and almay. i think they all do a pretty good job and there less than half the price of the super spendy make up that you buy from the high price retail stores. i went to macys to price some diffrent makeup and i was shocked to see how expensive the diffrent brands were.. i was really sad to think about spending $30 on a little jar of makeup.
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:26 PM

I don't really makeup that much like once in a while so I usually wear chanel because I don't know why but like other makeup gives me rashes. I think maybe it is just my mindset that it is good quality but I just like to stick to chanel. it is pretty expensive but since I dont really wear makeup on a regular basis it is not so bad. I usually just wear it on special occasions like birthdays and what not.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:27 PM

i like to wear clinique make up because its made without toxins and other things that usually cause makeup to turn weird and other things like that i really am very pick on the products i use simply because of the bad chemicals that they have been putting into products that can casue you to get really sick and have problems..