Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old March 11th, 2010, 06:39 PM

wow that sounds so intense.. a little nibble is cool but breaking the skin! ahhh too much for me. i remmeber when my cousin showed my sister and i her lip when she was making out with some guy.. and he bit her lip SOOO hard that it swell up the next day. she was sooo embarassed that she went hiding until it was healed.
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:53 AM

haha i remember that happened to me in highschool i was making out wiht this guy and he bit my lip and i didnt relaize it left a mark until the next day. and my lip swelled up as well.. but yeah i once had a guy bite me and he bit me so hard to the extent where i got a huge bruise and everyone kept asking me where i go it from and i had to come up with some bs story about how i hit myself hahaha
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:29 PM

I've never been bitten.....but then again, I don't know if I would. I haven't been in a relationship like that. It's okay. D:

I know of some people that bite, and they seem happy with life going on, so I think it's cool. xD
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:24 PM

i'm not into the whole biting thing but hey i know some people like that kind of stuff! biting sounds like it can be painful but i guess when you're "in the moment" it's a turn on?!?! hahah i understand nibble but biting.. ahhh.. as long as that person don't live any crazy mark because that just insaneeee!!!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:01 PM

I don't bite lol I nimble there's a huge difference. I don't like it when People leave bite marks on me...we are not animals in the jungle seriously! But a little nimbling here and there is okay lol. I like it and my boyfriend doesn't complain so its all good lol. But its cool I guess lol. I remember one of my friends after one of my morning classes telling me how her boyfriend and her when at it and he was bitting her and she had bruises all over her body I was like...how is that fun or attractive?! You guys are not Edward nd Bella....we are not vampires here!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:14 PM

XD Ah, that's no big deal that he broke the skin. Unless he is trying to drink your blood, then I think that you just gotta watch out so he won't do it again. xD

I don't know if I could ever get myself to do such a thing, it's crazy. D:

It's way too rough in my opiniion, I don't know if I could be in that position too.
Old April 5th, 2010, 06:21 PM

i dont mind play biting but it gets bad when you bite so hard that you leave teeth marks simply because once marks are there then they start to look trashy. i am not a fan of any kind of markings so when we play bite i dont bite hard enough because i dont what the person biting on me to leave any marks so its a mutral thing.