Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:04 PM

Default biting.

so.. i recenlty had an experince where things got a little rough lol and im not syaing thats a bad thing.i normally play bite but like on the lips normally lower.. well this time i was taken but suprise and he bitmy neck! i even have a bite mark like he broke skin.. lol
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:16 PM

yea some people are really into biting.. i have heard where people actually draw blood when they bite people..i think its fun to playbite as well but then again theres a limit about how hard one should bite another.. a guy friend of mine was as a party or something and some girl bit his nipple so hard he socked her in her head to get her to let go.. he said it hurt so bad.. he said he had teeth marks for like a week! i was like dang.. that sucks.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:00 PM

wow! lol really..well yeah i think its good to play around but i mean just dont take it out of hand.. i had someothing like that happen to me too and i thought it was hickey but then it hurt and i realized it was a bite mark.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:06 PM

some times in the heat of the moment things that are a bit to much actually feel good but then after you relise that man that really hurt so then you think about it for next time so things dont get so outta control thats like women and their nails when they scratch their partners with out noticing that they totally messed up the persons back or that they made their partner bleed .
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:25 PM

There was this one time when i was in highschool and i was dating this guy who had a big thing for biting.. it was really the worst he would always want to bite me and it really bothered me simply because i dont really like the whole idea of biting simply becasue we are not animals there are other things to do.. haha anyways i know that some people are totally turned on by biting and thats good for them..
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:36 PM

That could actually be a fettish. I have nothing against playful nibbling. But sometimes they bite too hard especially if its ur spot...which at times can be sensitive. But besides that I don't mind it. I'm not a biter. I may nibble a couple times but its not like an all the time thing lol. But I've dated to guys who get extremly turnt by biting and nibbling...It just depends on the person I guess.
Old February 5th, 2010, 11:52 AM

wow i had never thought about biting being a fettish, guess there are manythings i didnt think of.. o well anyways many people like to bite their partners on the neck or other sensitive spots in hopes of turning their partner on. i dont care to be bitten or nibbled on. i dont care for it nor does it turn me on so if i have someone trying to bite or nibble on me i usually tell them to stop because i dotn like it.
Old February 6th, 2010, 04:26 PM

Umm....ouch. Biting on the neck and breaking the skin. It's like a vampire. D:

Personally, I think that I can handle and give some biting, but I'm not going to be chomping on the guy's neck or face just because I'm in the mood. I think that would ruin things, personally. XD
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:13 PM

bitting is one thing but breaking skin...thats just wrong. I hope you got at him for that. He should be awear of how much pressure he's applying. I like bitting but I'm mostly just nibble and graze my teeth agains the skin. It don't chomp down on him. That would be wrong on so many levels lol.

But you have to admit that its kinda funny...what was his reaction lol...I bet it was priceless!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:35 PM

Okay so I admit I'm a biter but never in my life Have I ever bitten someone so bad that they bleed...bruise maybe but then he bruises easily lol. But I mean usually I just nibble or whatever and its almost like a fetish of mine. One time I was in a relationship with a guy and we were both biters...man the fun we had lol. I mean I don't constantly bite all the time its just maybe once in a while I might nibble a bit...I'm not a cannibal or a vampire lol