Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:01 PM

Default wisdom teeth

aghhh my widome teeth are growing in and let me tell you its not pleasant i really need to get them taken out and fast becasue tis gotten to the point where like i dont even fell it all the time becasue im use to it,. its just horrible i feel like ive had a headache for a good month
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:12 PM

wow i guess you can say im lucky, i never grew my wisdom teeth.. they did some research to look and see if i had any and they said the cavity where the tooth usually is before it grows through the gum is empty.. so they say i dont have any so i think im lucky and wont have to go threw the trouble of having them pulled out. thank goodness. i watched my husband in pain for two days looking like a chipmonk poor guy,
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:55 PM

aww lol. yeah i know i have to get my pulled as well .. they say they comein arounf 18 till 24( i tihink it might be 22) and upp sounds about right.. becasue im 20 going to be 21 in a few months and they have started to grow in .. grrr.. well i know ionce they are out i shouldnt have to deal with any thing else for awhile
Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:51 PM

Mine started growing in when I was a junior in high school. They're completly in now but the process was horrible. At first half would be in and half would be out and then food would always get stuck in it. It was horrible. But then last year I got a cavity in one of them...so my dentist had to drill and fill it in....it hurt so much even though I was numb...Wisdom teeth or horrible...just hope you don't have to get them pulled becuase then its really painful