Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:23 PM

in the summer of 2008, i tanned using the hawaiian tropic tanning oil and it was bad bad bad. i stayed out in the sun way too long that i starte d getting blisters on my skin.. last summer (2009), i used hawaiian tropic sun block and tanned with it.. ahh i love the results.. i didn't get any blister but just a nice tan! going to definitely use it again for this summer's tanning!
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:52 AM

so my boyfriend and i went on a ride last weekend on his harley and so i ran and grabed my sunblock and then i sprayed him down with sunblock and he was like this stinks like rum.. hah i was like YEA coconut rum, he hated the scent and im absolutly in love with the coconut rum sent..so it was really cool to find a good product that worked so good!
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:45 PM

everytimei read this thread i alwasy say okay okay im gonna go buy some! but i never do so this time i go somewhere i swear im going to put a note in my phone so dont forget. smells soo good! i have the sunblock at home but i want the safe tanning one with the tan bottle.
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:30 PM

i went tanning yesterday and i used the hawaiian topic oil! =) i bought both the oil and the sunscreen.. the oil smells pretty good but i hate the feeling when you have oil on your hand and you have to get more and the bottle is all greasy!! still need a couple of session for this skin tone to change. super stoked for summer!!
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:55 PM

mmmmm
i looovee the way this smells i was useing it this weekend and i just love the coconut scent smells tooo good! so over the summer this si what i will be using most the time even when im just going to the mall or what not lol
Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:57 PM

i recently bought the hawaiian tropic. tanning., but with like 4spf. haha.. soo i mean its sunscreen but it allows you to tan and i love that. i rememebr a few yrs back i bought the protective tanning but i couldnt find it anywhere this year and i bought this tanning brown one and i love it.
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:15 PM

i have some in my purse right now hahaha . i loveeee the way it smells. amazing! well yeah anyways i ike the portective tanning one even tho i do have the tanning on in my bag right now.. but still i mean i need some color in the summer! i was too pale in winter