Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:25 PM

Default hawaiian tropic.

i personally do not use tanning oils.. but i LOOOOVVEE the smell of hawaiian tropic. ah soooo good i love the smell of coconut lol and i use the the tan bottle that is like semi tan but also has protectio and isnt straight oil becasuse it smells good and it makes me a nice golden color i love it.. im just having trouble finding it in stores.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:32 PM

me too! i love the smell of it! soo good i literally put it on sometimes just to smell like it hahah i know lame right .. idunno why im obessed with the smell of coconut like i also really like coconut lime as well.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:01 PM

haha the tanning oils are the best, i really look foward to it being summer time simply because i usually smell like a coconut.. that have a new hawaiian tropic spray tanning oil that also really works really good with this. i think its great to have the many diffrent things and products to use to protect our skin from the suns harmful rays.
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:26 PM

i love the sent of coconut, i was reading a bottle of hawaiian tropic and it advertised " with the sweet smell of coconut and rum" haha i was like gee no wonder this stuff smells so good. i love the smell of coconut and i love the taste of rum. haha so i bought it and i use it but it smells so darn good i just cant pass summer by with out using it. i used to use it when i was younger because i wanted to be tan but it really didnt work that well.
Old February 8th, 2010, 12:33 PM

hell ya! it smells amazing! i do the same thing buy it just to smell like it but i like the tanish color bottle.. its perfect for me.. gives me a nice little golden color tan haha and i love that but yeah i need to go get someone ive been wearing shorts and im super white!
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:34 PM

i agree! haha i love the scent of hawaiian tropic.. hmmm smells soo good i actually want to go buy a bottle right now i think i actuallymight because,, kike someonen else mentioned, i looking a little pale and i need to start working on my tan.. seriously im tooo white!
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:01 PM

oh you guys are so right this stuff smells the best. and i really like to see if i can get a bottle as well simply because the way it smells is amazing.. i really wish that they had an in home air freshner that smells like that..i really like the way it smells.. and i would totally use that as a home air freshener if they made it. it would smell like hawaii all the time!
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:22 PM

i have some on now :]
haha i smell lovely! haha jk. but yeah no i really do have some on and i plan on keeping this scent for awhile.. i have the sunscreen on one right now so that doesnt help with my tan but i want the tanning on in the tan bottle so i know which one your talking about.. works very well.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:46 PM

yeah if you like pina coladas and the coconut.. then this is trhe stuff for you.. becasue let me tell you! it smells amazing.. and i weear it sometijes just for the scent.. mmm went to the beach yesterday.. santa monica/ venice love that places.. loving this weather right now actually.
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:53 PM

hahah yeah i do the same thing in the summer i jusy put the lotion on so i can smell like it all day long! i love the smell of hawaiian tropic mmmmm :]
but i actually havent seen the tan one around in awhile either like you guys have mentioned the completely tanned bottle. i remember i found it at cvs a few summers ago