Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old February 20th, 2010, 05:30 PM

Now I want some Chinese food, it really does sound very good right now. Chow Mein, Fried Rice, Orange Chicken, Teriyaki, it sounds really good. In any case, I want some.

And now I feel like renting a movie and eating it.

In any case, I'm going to get some. >:[ I'm rambling too much.
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:42 AM

I know I think its because they're in the main cities in the movies most of them because the Chinese food places around where I live don't sell stuff in boxes that you eat directly out of. except for maybe pick up stix. But That is funny that you guys are foruming on this because I never thought about it until just now...and looking back through movies on the top of my head its sooo true. lol
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:09 PM

I want to have so much Chinese Food and any sort of Asian Food that I want to go out and buy it as soon as work is done, especially now after reading this thread, now I have a craving for it. D:

I've never watched it in front of a movie, strangely enough. I may have to do that tonight.
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:09 PM

Hahahahah I was just watching this movie on teenage bindge drinking in college on lifetime. And they were eating chinese food when they were hanging out on campus lol. And I was watching Desperate Housewives and they were eating Chinese food too when they were watching a movie. I actually thought that it was hilarious. I've never eaten Chinese food out of the box before like that.....but hey maybe I'll try it next time.
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:38 AM

I could do with some authentic Chinese food right now. Its soo good and I'm sooo hungry. Everytime I see those movies where they're eating the Chinese food in the carton I get a craving for some myself. I haven't had any in a while though. Well last week but thats a long time ago in my book for some good Chinese food. I should go pick some up right now!!!
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:00 PM

hahahah! i kow what you mean!!! its funny that someone actually brougth this up!! chinese food is always in moviesss.. i dont do this as well but i seriously need to start. i love chinese food.. japenese food is good but damn they can be soo pricey sometimes!mmMm sushi
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM

I just had some for lunch and it hit the spot. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started eating. But it was sooo good!!!

But with the movies that I watched it was always the rush hour movie was the ones where they ate Chinese food all the time. I've never had Chinese food in boxes at all I need to go somewhere where I can to try it out.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:58 PM

I can do with some good Chinese food right now. I don't even care even if its in a cardboard box or in a carry out thing. Its soo doesn't matter right now I'm so hungry its not even funny. I can't wait to get home so I can just camp out in front of my refridgerator...I might go get some Chinese Food though. I haven't had any in a while...It sounds really attractive too.

Oh in the movies...thats the main food that I see people eating. I don't know if its becasue its easier to film and have less distractions to the audience or what? who knows?
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:21 PM

I just recently ordered Chinese food, the cheap Chinese food.....but it wasn't very good. Well, it was good in the sense that you could taste the grease coming from it. xD And really, cheap chinese food is good for satisfying that need. xD

Now I want some.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:23 AM

yupp some fried rice and kung pow chicken mmm soo good! hhaa i actually really like the lemon peper chicken or black peper chicken something like that haha anyways yeah i never really thought about it. until now that there was alwasy like a white little chinese box in a film haha