Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:09 PM

Default myspace new settings

so basically last night i sign on myspace which i dont do as often anymore im more of a facebook gal now lol. well i always like to check my bulletins and i could not for the life of me figure out how find for my bulletins.. and when you get on your going to think im special or something becasue there is clearly a tap for it.. but i just scrolled to the bottom of the page and never saw it until way later.

anyways. myspace had a good run but i love facebook to be honest the only reason i really get on myspace is for music.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:20 PM

yeahh! i sign on and i have the 2.0 profile so its normally the updates and then the bulletins and then all my top freinds. so yeah i normally do the same thing i just scroll past the updates and i kept going straight to my top friends! then i finally figured out that they had didnt tabs now for pictures. updates, bulletins
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:27 PM

i havent signed on since .. last wekk so this must be recent then im going to have to look now haha i like filling out surveys on myspace it gives me something to do when im bored. haha and lets face it its pretty entertaining,, but your right i only get on for music i leave the music page open or itunes while im typing a paper or on facebook lol
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:57 PM

the new myspace really sucks its super confusing and i dont like the way they have the new set up. how the status and bullitins are all in one section and you really have to read through everything just to find what you want.. then you look at the top and then you see theres a link for uploaded pictures and things like that..i really just dont like it.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:56 PM

yeah! hahaha and then the other day i sing on facebook and bam! new layout! itliterally took me about.. hmmm 15 minutes to figure out how to sign off. ahha becasue i didnt thihk it would be under account.. but sure enought itwas. butyeah myspace is trying.. imean what do they expcet they had a good run.
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:50 PM

the people from myspace are really just trying to keep up with facebook but my space should have kept their things the way they were, because everybody i have talked to say they hate the new layout and that they dont really wanna use it anymore because it is very complicated. i like the way they try and keep up with facebook but yet they really just cant keep up.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM

Seriously if facebook had the music option it would be in some sense better. But to be truthful...I kinda like it the way it is. It comes off being really professional. And it gets you in touch with people you haven't see or talked to in forever. Myspace never did that thats for sure. Myspace ended up being a hook up place. Random guys would start trying to tlk to u, get ur number, or ur aim (old school lol)
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:49 PM

i had created a myspace account a long time ago and i signed on the other day and it was totally diffrent, i guess this is because they have tried to modify their sight to copy facebook. thats my understanding. this new myspace page has became so confusing i wasnt even sure how to check the inbox. it said i had a message but i couldnt find any...
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:16 PM

i feel on top of the world with my baby. haha sorry that song just came on... and yeah its weird i remember when i ws addicted to myspace back in the day now i basically sing on just to play music when im on facebook hahaha so i dont have to download it on itunes. but yeah i mean tom.. you had a good run.
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:09 PM

Yeah, I have to say that myspace changed a bit. It feels a little more like they're attempting to imitate facebook with it's IM settings on the bottom. Personally, it's really cool. X3

But yeah, other than that, I don't go on it enough.