Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old February 13th, 2010, 05:06 PM

I don't have a problem with it, although i will be honest that I do feel a little weird seeing someone else other than my grandfather dating my grandmother, especially with how long they've been together. However, I know that in the end, they are both adults, and they can do whatever it is they want with their lives, so I'm usually okay with giving the new partner my blessing.
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:01 PM

i say good for them! becasue everyone deserves to have someone they truely do care about and to have that other persons company until the day they die. so it doesnt matter how old or young you are dating is natural and everyone should take part in it
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:51 PM

I've always known my grandma to be dating somebody...even my great grandma she's almost 100 and she was dating in her 90s until she got married recently. My grandma's been married 3 times...so you know how that goes. Its kind of weird because I would crack up when ever she referred to her now husband as her 'boyfriend' or 'man'...it was funny. Like hopefully when I'm that age I won't have a reason to want to date...thats just alot of stress to me. And you think at 90 the urge would be gone...but nope Great Gran's 98 and still kickin strong.
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:34 PM

wow dating in your 90's lol i thought dating in high school was hard i could only imagine dating in my 90's.. there is really slim pickings and if you do finally find one you like then you have to worrie about how much longer you boo will be alive lets all face it once you reach your 90's the clock starts counting down and you have to worrie about dying..
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:05 PM

I wouldn't care if they started dating. My grandma is a widower. And my other grandparents are still married. But if my widowed grandma decided to date somebody I'll be shocked at first but I'll be like go head grandma get it!!!
My grandma is fiesty and a flirt...she's always trying to hook me up with some one regardless if I have a boyfriend...her response is I ain't married. Man I love her. For all I know she's already dating someone.
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:52 PM

my grandma goes on dates all the time and my grandpa has a girlfreind.. well they have been together for years! but still. im sure he wont marry again.. but like i said it was wierd at forst buty now its kinda like.. okay i got it.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:51 PM

same with my grandparents. except opposite they have ther own little relationships my granda works for the airlines so when shes down there shes alwasy going on little picnic dates with her " freind" haha
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:53 PM

I'm all for it. Personally, I do feel a bit iffy, especially since I have known my grandparents and they've been together as long as I can remember, so it is strange. However, it is defiantely the same as if my parents divorced. However, in the end, as long as they're happy, that's what is most important.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:34 PM

none of my grandparents date, my moms side my grandma is widowed, and on my fathers side my grandparents are still happly married and going strong. my grandma on my moms side says she perfectly content having her family around her and that she doent need a man in here life. i am very proud of her for being confindent enough to not need a man in her life.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:43 PM

well my grandma is young and hot! and shes still going out on dates haha shes cracks me up.. one time she came to visit me ( she lives further away) and she didnt come home that night after her date! i was all ooolllalal hahaha. but yeah shes super funny and its funny how she wants to borrow all my clothes when she goes out