Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:54 PM

Default dating

how do you feel about your grandparents dating?
my grandma dates lol. she lives in a different state but when she is here she goes out on dates and sometimes they are all day.. i remember the first time she went out i was like wtf! lol. but im assuming she goes on dates in her home town as well
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:04 PM

yeah when my grandparents got divorced i would say about almost 10 years ago.. maybe less like 7 .. but my grandpa has a girlfriend. yeah andi remember when my grandma took us to hawaii she met this guy on a plan and they dated for awhile. lol its weird at first becasue you never really suspect it
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:13 PM

awww i love seeing eldly ppl out to lunch or breakfast lol its so cute how they just sit there and you can tell they juust injoy each others company its really too cute. i hope one day that i have a long and happy successful marriage where i can go to a resturant and sit there with my husband and not even speak while we eat lol im serious
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:37 PM

my grandpa dates but were totally fine with it. i mean his wife passed away like 15 years ago and we know that he really loved her.. its hard growing old by your self.. he had dated a few that we could not stand.. but then he did date some ladies that we would really love to keep around but things just didnt work out. we always tease him about his new girlfriends and what not but we really do not mind him dating. seeing him happy makes us happy.
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:21 PM

i think its a wonderful idea the grandparents are dating. im sure you have all herd the saying "everbody needs some loving." haha and well it really dosent bother me if my grandpa takes out a lady to dinner and a movie i think its really cute. my grandma doesnt really do that much dating. but remember some peoples grandparents are really not that old.. so its a bit diffent for some grandparents.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:07 PM

I think I'd be surprised, but then again, I wouldn't mind. They are adults, so why can't they date? Granted, we see our grandparents as being the fathers and mothers of our fathers and mothers and it's hard to see them seperated from eachother. However, I think if it works for them and it makes them happy, then all the more power to them as well, you know.
Old February 8th, 2010, 12:06 PM

yeah my grandparents are divorced as well and its weird becasue i remember when i first heard and met my grandpas girlfriend hahha and my gma is a pimp! seriously shes alwasy going out.. im like really grandma?? hahah
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:16 PM

i say hey man.. everyone always needs someone to have around so good for them! i learned in my class that elderly people are very sexually active which kinda gorsses meout to tyhin of my grandparents but hey man.. if they can still do it well then good for them
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:14 PM

dating.. it seems like everyone is doing it but me! like what is going on . dating is basically a gam we all play and its good that my grandma knows how to still play her game . shes alwasy going out on dates.
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:15 PM

i think its cute when i see older couples out to breakfast or dinner.. its sweet and it makes me want that when im older i just dont want to be alone haha.. but yeah my grandparents have been together for ever and i know this isnt the type of dating you are talking about.. but they still go out to date nights.. its cute.