Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old March 1st, 2010, 02:52 PM

i think there is nothing wrong with talking about sex, i think sex is something that happens naturally and if that is happening naturally then it should be able to be talked about.. most people say talking about sex is taboo. i was reading in my magazine that natural male instinct is to thrust deeper if they believe their mate is cheating on them.. they say there is proof of this all the way back to the cave man days..
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:58 PM

I think with my friends and family, I can talk about it...however, I'm generally shy. With the person I'm dating and my family, I'm usually a bit shy on bringing it up, but it's still good.

However, I will say that it's nothing that I'm opposed to talking, I'm just shy and very unsure on WHEN to bring it up.
Old March 26th, 2010, 01:19 PM

its kinda weird in my family.. its like one side is super open then on the other side if you even being it up then your like majorly looked down upon simply because the whole thing about sex is taboo and then you should not talk about so many taboo topics that can effect the family name and stuff like that.. its really bad,
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:30 PM

yeah my family is very open with talking about sex but my sister is super reserved and its weird becasue i have 3 sisters and the middle one is super shy she wont even talk about sex or kissing or something without blushing. me on the other hand im find with it, haa
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:58 PM

when it comes to sex i'm very open with my mom. she always give the best advice when it comes to protecting myself. she's the reason why my sisters and i are so educated about sex. she knows that i am sexual active with my boyfriend and we talk about what kind of birth control she uses and what i should use... open about sex with my bestfriends and boyfriend as well.. the only person i can't talk to about anything sex related is my dad. can't evenw atch a movie with a sex scene in it without feeling all awkward!!!
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:21 PM

i am open to talking to my friends and boyfriend about sex. i think that it is something that should be talked about openly where were are able to comminucate. if two adults are un able to talk about sex how do we know they are being protected, and engaging in safe sex. my father does not want to know anything about my sex life, nor do i want to learn about his. but with my mom we are very open about sex.
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:48 PM

I think personally, I don't mind talking about sex with the person I am with, but that doesbn't mean I'm not embarassed by it, especially with how forward you can be when you're discussing.

At least, personally, I think it's a good idea. D: Haven't tried it yet.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:46 PM

Now that I've started dating for about two months....I can't talk sex with my partner. It's funny, Earlier when we were just friends, it was easy to talk about....but ever since then, we just have been tightlipped. xD

I'm not sure hwo to bring it up, at least in casual conversation, to see what we think about sex.
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:02 AM

I need a way to bring this up with my partner that I am going out with. I think with everyone else, I am okay with discussing sex openly and fairly between other people, but with my partner, I haven't brought it up too often, it came in casual conversation, and when we were joking...however, I kind of want to talk about it a bit and see what they have to say.

I guesss I'll give it a shot soon enough...
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:26 PM

with my partner, it's hard to bring up sex in a conversation. with my friends, it tends to be easier. i was talking with one of my friends, and we were talking about how to bring it up, and then shortly afterwards, we talked about our past boyfriends and how things went back in the day. it was funny, and i was like "why can't I be this way with the person i'm dating now?"