Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old February 13th, 2010, 04:24 PM

I would say that's fine to eat pizza, but I wouldn't eat it every week, it will eventually catch up on you. Even if you work out and eat healthy otherwise, it's still not decent enough food to warrant eating it every week. I'd say it's a bi-weekley treat and is not worth it if you continue to eat it constntly. Your gut will be unhappy if you eat it as you do.
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:42 PM

This is soo not cool!!!

I want some Pizza. Vegan Pizza!!! I guess cause its the healthiest form of the pizza. But its really good. You shouldn't shove it down until you've tried it. Or a no cheese pizza. Because most of the fat is from the cheese. But pizza does taste good. The bread sticks are even better!!!
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:24 AM

yum pizza, ever since i was a little girl i have always loved some good pizza, with being part italian we always had pasta and pizza. i know its really bad for you but darn it, it just tastes so good. i swear if i had to eat pizza for the rest of my entire life i think i would be just fine with it..
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:56 PM

Pizza is definately bad for you, but that makes it a bit more tastier in my opinion.

Personally, i have to say it also depends on how it is made. Some pizzas are doused with so much grease that you're drinking it while some are freshly made and are very good and not so bad for you.

I love it, and I'm still looking for the perfect tasting pizza that is not so much doused in grease.
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:03 AM

talking about pizza.. i just ordered two huge pizzas at costco for dinner they taasted amazing..it was so funny listing to this lady get in a fight with the guy who worked behind the counter.. haha poor guy getting cussed out for her pizza taking to long to cook. wow that makes me laugh so so so much...
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:14 PM

piiizzaaa yummmm! my co worker and i were just talking about costco pizza and the new dominos pizza with the garlic bread soo bomb! haha im a pizza lover too i can eat it every friday and not get sick of it. its just soo good. i even love cold pizza
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:56 PM

I just had pizza last night. It was REALLY good. New york-style pizza, it was VERY good. However, I will say that the best pizza is not New York style, it is pizza FROM New York.

I like it a lot, there is this one place called Amadeus, it is very good, I recommend it.
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:33 PM

i don't eat pizza every weekend but if i do, it is on a friday.. friday pizza night!! i love it. sometimes it's just nice eating pizza in front of the tv with your family or friends. and pizza is yummmmy.. the last pizza we had was some garlic bread pepperoni pizza and it was deeeeeelicious.. yums!! nom nom nom
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:49 PM

I feel like pizza now. xD

When I was at California Pizza Kitchen the other day, I tried another strange pizza, the cheeseburger pizza. Essentially, no pizza sauce, cheese, beef, bacon, and lettuce It's really great. However, iut looks like they just chopped up a head of lettuce and sprayed it on the pizza. It's ridiculous. D: