Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old February 1st, 2010, 02:28 PM

Default pizza

i love pizza! i seriously can eat pizza all the time, lol and normally do on fridays. but is it bad for you? how bad would you say? becasue i do consume alot of pizza. we normally eat very healthy at home but on the weekends my mom doesnt cook so my dad orders pizza or we go out to eat like chilis and what not,.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:42 PM

yumm! as do i! i can eat pizza every firday as well . haha same with buffalo wings! yumm haha but yeah im sure those arent the healthiest foods but still im looking forward to super bowl sunday haha for all the yummy food!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:51 PM

yumm i can go for some pizza right about now, bujt i still have about 2 more hrs in ths chair and im not going to be getting any anytime soon ah. but seriously. that sounds soo good or like some noodles yeah i thinkim just hungry..
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:08 PM

ohh pizza, yummy. in our house we also eat alot alot of pizza, its mine and my husbands favorite food so we have pizza at least 2 times a week. i think its fine to eat as much of one food long as you work out and burn off the calories. i do not notice a gain in my weight i just make sure to burn off as much as i comsume.. which is easy when i take my kids to the park we usually jog two laps then play on the playground that helps us all stay in shape..
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:58 PM

yeah i think pizza is one of the more popular food in america and can you blame us for loving it so much it delicious haha i actually want some right now but i wont be able to get any till friday thats normally pizza day
Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:00 PM

I just had pizza last nigh at my job. I work on campus where I go to school and The department we were working for last night bought us all pizza and bread sticks. IT was sooo good. It was from round tables...Not my favorite but it was free so who am I to complain? But it hit the spot especially since we were working late. I love that job!!!!
Old February 8th, 2010, 04:43 PM

I want some pizza sooo bad. I'm like starving over hear. Thats atleast what my mind is telling me...( I eat too much I know)

But I love Papa Johns....his pizza is perfecto!!! But I wanna try out Dominos again since they've better they're recipe just to see how much different it actually is. The bread sticks from Papa is amazing!!!! I'm so ordering a pizza tonight.
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:56 PM

ooo yumm! i love pizza. i actually want some right > pizza is the best i dont car what anyone says i think i can eat pizza for a week straight and not get sick of it.. actually i take that back lol.. i might get sick of it.. and not want to eat it ever .
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:00 PM

yeah pizza does sound bomb rght now. lol but im sure it cant be that bad for you.. i mean unles you eat it all the time. other then that i feel like if you have a few slices here and thee. whats the harm
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:27 PM

I love pizza too but I can't really eat that much of it or I feel like throwing up but I think it is more in the sense that I love it so much that when I do I start stuffing my mouth and forget how much I am eating so then once i stop it is just too overwelming. But yeah I love papa johns too it is just soo good especially the thin crust ones. I really like the buffalo wings too.