Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old April 28th, 2010, 05:51 PM

that song.. airplanes with hailey williams and b.o.b
its actually a really good songs i like it. when she says" can we pretend" it always reminds me of somene but i dont know who! lol

i can really use a wish right now.. like shooting star
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:30 AM

nothing! ahhh i need music or something to pass time! and i want to go home! literally all i hear is my annoying boss talking and the sound of my typing -_- ahh.. anyways i cant use the computer that i want to use becasue someone else has to use it and this one i cant plug headphones into.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:16 PM

how to save a life from the fray. i love this song and i love the over my head song as well.. i can sit here and replay them over and over again lol, but yeah im at work and lonng day for me 8 hrs.. so im switching back and fourth from my ipod to the radio online.
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:27 PM

bad day - daniel powter

i love this song i never really listen to it but whern it comes on shuffle i cant help but push repeat again when its tsarting to end it just such a nice song lol well its ending now and .. ohhh replay!
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:42 PM

when you left i lost a part of me . is it soo hard to belive come back baby please.. becasue we belong together,.

mariah carey we belong together.. idunno why i love this song soo much.. i mean i love all her old songs but i really like this song alot.. i can play it over and over again. lol
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:30 AM

yesterday - atmosphere.

i like this song its a nice little song has a piano back ground while slug does his thing haha i remember my old highschool guy best freind he use to love atmosphere and he use to make me listen to all this undergraound music.. and its not underground anymore its all mainstream
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:03 PM

always be my baby! i love this song i can listen to it over and over again.. before i wsa listening to back that ass up soo its a little bit of a temp change but still good song> i love all her older songs.. her new songs are good too but nothing beats the old classic songs like this one.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:45 AM

Robin I am listening to airplanes by b.o.b and hailey williams too haha. It is so catchy lol. I can replay it over and over again. I love that part too. "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootings stars. I could really use a wish right now a wish right now a wish right now...." It is like the best chorus ever.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:59 PM

heyyy soul sister aint that mr mr on the radio.. haha i think thats how the lyrics go.. but its ghey soul sister from train. i like this song its soo catchy and just a good soong. very..sounds like it should be at a hawaiian luau i think i spelled tht wrong haha
Old May 21st, 2010, 04:04 PM

I'm listening to some parody songs on youtube at the moment. Weird Al's stuff, his songs are both really funny, but really cool at the same time. Especially stuff like Trapped at the Drive Thru, I'm surprised how good it is, I always thought Weird Al was just more or less, well, bad.

Good times.