Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old April 13th, 2010, 02:00 PM

heyy ma! whats up ltes slide alright.. and were gonna get on tonight haha. from cameron.. old song . seems to be my theme today all these old school songs. but there still good songs.
Old April 14th, 2010, 10:24 AM

I am really into music from tv shows right now. I love all the music from glee. I also really like the theme music for shows. Like I really like the theme song from victorious and pretty much all the music from the show Big time Rush they're both on Nickelodeon. Oh yeah and the tiny looney tunes theme song is great too.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:07 PM

amp raido online commercial free mondays and since ive been in this chaior since 930 its been nice.. right now its big girls dont cry from fergie.. i remember i use to like this song and then i didnt like it and then now i really like.. its time to be a big gril now ans big girls dont cry.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:59 PM

okay i know i have said this a thousand times but this time is for reals .. im going to fall sleep and not to mention i want somehting to drink! seriously i dunno what the hck im doing in this chair!
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:38 PM

Still listening to random things on youtube. Hwoever, when I want to listen to some actual music, I tend to search for myspace and find some local/indie bands that advertise themselves on the internet. It's a crapshoot as to whether or not I can find something that is good, or someone that sounds like a complete rip off to me.

*needs more musical selections*
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:33 PM

so as i type i listen to my boss giving me directions to do something. i was listing to my music until he started talking then i took out my head phones and decided that maybe it would be a wise choice to listen to what he was telling my simply because he was my boss so thats whats going on now as we type.. hes talking and im nodding my head.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:02 PM

nothing! i need music something im dying here at work and im about to fall asleeepp! im serious right now im really about to fall aslepp> anyways i hope everyone had a good weekend and good lucccckk
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:43 AM

I am currently listening to Make it shine and You're the reason from the new nick show Victorious. I just really like the songs. I think they wake me up. I mean they are very up beat kind of songs. Nice songs to just dance to when you are at home and bored. probably not a good song to have a club or anything like that probably just something to dance to at home with my sister haha. but it is a fun song.
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:44 PM

nothin on you.. in sick of this song its always on and its super.. played out soo yeah i would like if they didnt play it after every three songs on the radio stations anymore. man o man i need a new ipod soi can pick songs for it now,
Old April 28th, 2010, 04:01 PM

a boring song! ahh i wish i had my eye pod with me today so i can actually listen to something i enjoy becasue right now.. im dying ,. like literally dying of borden. ahhh and i still have 2 hrs left like come one.. time goes by soo fast when i dont want it too and when i want it too it stays still!