Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:29 PM

all i hear is my coworkers and bosses typing away at their key boards.. talk about lame.. they should have music playing all the time like they used to when i first started. now its just boring sitting here listing to people type on their keyboards and then the occassional sneeze!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:01 PM

At the moment, I'm listening to an internet reviewer, Spoony, talk about a really bad video game. I don't know how I discovered him ion the internet, but I really enjoy listening to his reviews on youtube. They're both really fun and really entertaining as he is a harsh critic, but he is still fun.

At the moment, no music. xD
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:05 PM

im currently listing to craig morgan, bonfire. i am streaming in live off of cbs radio player.. my ipods music has been a little out dated latly so ive been listing to music on the internet and some of the songs are good while others are always replayed so im not to sure which is better letting songs get over played or listing to my old music on my ipod..
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:39 PM

so glad i have my ipod with me today.. sitting in the math lab right now is boooring.. just browswering but right nowi 'm listening to pharcyde- passing me by.. sheee keeps on passinggg me byyyy... ahhh such an old song.. brings back soo much summer memoriesss!!!
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:06 PM

ohh how boring im embarresed to tell you that im actually sitting in the libary and all i can hear other than silence.. is people flipping the pages on their books.. aha tell me about it. i knowim being lame sitting here on some vitamin companys forum talkign about music. anyways not the lady at the dest is telling some girl that her card is no good and she cannot check out a book. :[
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:15 PM

same here.. right now i'm listening to absolute nothing because i'm in the writing lab trying to work on this paper.. just browsering around the internet trying to look for a remedy for acne.. i know i'm at the wrong spot but hey this helps me kill some kind of time until then.. have a good day guys
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:37 PM

haha im bringing back the oldschool spice girls.. whoohoo im listing to wannabe! i seriously look retarded bumping my spicegirls rocking out.. haha people pull up next to me and give me the look like "seriously your how old and your still rocking out to spicegirls? there so 2000"! haha o well i am totally enjoying them right now.. they really get me in an upbeat mood.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:41 PM

Lately, I've been acting like a huge nerd and have been listening to all sorts of video game soundtracks ranging from Mario to Sonic the Hedgehog to Mega Man, and just the games that I grew up, it's been a MAJOR nostalgic trip for me. I kinda want to play those games again, but for now, the soundtracks will have to do for now. ^^
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:32 PM

how low can you go! haha this song just came up and it alwasy gets me pumped. but yeah its almost over so i bet by the time im done writing this its gonna be over.. ohh look at that its still going on.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:25 PM

ride with me from nelly..
if you go and take a ride with three women in the ... i think he says sfor.
haha i love this song i can listen to it over and over.. iiiyy! must be the money! hahaha but yeah good song