Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old March 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM

set the firs to the third bar - snow patrol and feat, martha wein somethign..

haha butr yeah its the song from dear john on the previews, i loved listening to this song on the commercial and then i finally googled it and found out it was snow patrol. such a good song. i can listen to it over and over again
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:38 PM

right now the song playing on my ipod is; Erykah Badu - What a day. i love love love her songs. i love the way her voice sounds she has sooo much soul in her voice. just liek corinne bailey rae! my favorite. thank goodness to ipods otherwise i would be bored to death. okay not to death but close
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:57 PM

chewying! becasue some peopel dont know how to chew with ther emouth close and its anooying! lol but yeah i cant belive i forgot to charge my ipod and then the music or speakers are not working on my computer! like come one.. so basically i have been sitting in silence for awhile. anyways.. hope everyone has a good weekend,.!
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:08 PM

I am just listening to the radio right now and the host are just talking so no music of as of now. But they were playing Bad romance by Lady Gaga a few minutes ago and now it is stuck in my head.
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:01 PM

the fan of the motor of this compute im on its soo loud! and i have my iod today but.. guess what i forgot to bring headphones! idunno what i was thining haha.. i was rshing.. either way i have no music except the sound of the fan and my typing.. boring boring boring
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:54 PM

talking talking talking.. and not really understanding what is being said.. oh well im off in like 6 minutes so i couldnt be happier! aslo i can hear the sound of my typing not to mention the sound the celiling fan lol. hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:10 PM

that new forever young song by jay-z and hudson. my ipod died about an hr ago and now im litening tyo kiisfm online.. and although im not a buf fan of this song its helping me pass time so yeah.. they keep adversting wango tango and i remember how much i use to want to go to wango tango. when i was younger
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:59 PM

according to you.. from orianthi..
i like this song alot of people dont.. i think its funny and i can relate it to a few ppl haha but yeah its an okay song. i dont hate it. other then that i wish i could go home and lay donw! or run soemthing.
Old March 31st, 2010, 06:06 PM

a progressive commerical with flo. haha i love her in all those commericals. but yeah im waiting for a song to come on.. im extrememly bored here working alone! -_- and i cant wait to go home.. one more hr.
Old March 31st, 2010, 07:00 PM

too close - next.

its an oldie.. i like the way you move. your making me want you.. oh you looking real good! rememebr that song aww it just ended so cant get more lyrics but now its say ahh.. from trey songz and fabalous i love thos song so funn y.